Hassio as a web server / addon

If you want to host multiple Apache2 Servers, you could install my other Apache2 addon:

I am distributing three variants. Maybe another variant already suits you needs.

Or you could download my apache2 addon, and then install it as a local addon, so you could host multiple instances of my addon (but you wont recieve auto updates etc for local addons).

I am just thinking of distributing another dummy addon, which would just be copy, but would need maintainance too.

1 Like

in fact GitHub - hassio-addons/addon-phpmyadmin: phpMyAdmin - Home Assistant Community Add-ons add one as all you need… he start nginx in fastcgi + php 8 in fpm mode and copy in the document root php my admin…

i think are simple to make add one from this to execute any web php code…

Hi,
I was trying to set up a server with nodejs instead of PHP, and I like the way that the motionEye addon solved the issues having the server in a subpath instead of on another port so you do not have to redirect more ports etc.
But I’m having problems with s6, I’m getting the following error:

s6-rc: info: service init-nginx: starting
s6-rc-oneshot-run: fatal: unable to exec /etc/s6-overlay/s6-rc.d/init-nginx/run: Permission denied
s6-rc: warning: unable to start service init-nginx: command exited 126
/run/s6/basedir/scripts/rc.init: warning: s6-rc failed to properly bring all the services up! Check your logs (in /run/uncaught-logs/current if you have in-container logging) for more information.
/run/s6/basedir/scripts/rc.init: fatal: stopping the container.

In /rootfs/etc/s6-overlay/s6-rc.d/init-nginx/run I just copied paste the content of the motionEye script.

---
name: "Test"
description: "Test site"
version: "1.0.0"
slug: "test"
init: false
arch:
  - aarch64
  - amd64
  - armhf
  - armv7
  - i386
ports:
  80/tcp: null
host_network: true
map:
  - ssl
ingress: true
ingress_port: 0
ingress_stream: true
panel_icon: mdi:fruit-pear
options:
  ssl: true
  certfile: fullchain.pem
  keyfile: privkey.pem
schema:
  log_level: list(trace|debug|info|notice|warning|error|fatal)?
  ssl: bool
  certfile: str
  keyfile: str
privileged:
  - DAC_READ_SEARCH
  - SYS_ADMIN

Any idea what I’m missing?

Webseite wird nicht gefunden. Bitte Link korrigieren, Danke.

I updated the link in the original answer.

Is it possible to run PHP outside the HA front end using this addon?