Hassio Crash

I folks I have issue especially since few weeks now, my Hassio crash often… like each every hour I don’t see it directly when they go down but when want to login back to hassio most of the time i have timer wait 60sec. preparing hassio booting… When occurs and be able to login back I check my uptime value and it’s always more then minute/hours…

I’m on PI 3b (I know need to upgrade for recent) but for now I have this 3b and I never got any issue before few weeks, now my Hassio crash often… I don’t really know how to troubleshoot and which log I can check and provide to you for help me with that issue…

For now I don’t really know if it’s my PI hardware /SD card who’s crash or is Hassio software layer that crash… To start my research and troubleshooting where I need to check first at log ? but which one HassioCore, Supervisor, Host ?

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Thanks but I still have same PSU since long time ago I don’t change anything on this side… Also storage as SD card as the same no change for ssd or M2 drive… Thanks for info I will check anyway the “power supply checker”

Entity RPI power status says ‘OK’ in power supply checker

There are other things to check in addition to the power supply (click on the link and read everything).

And power supplies do go bad and/or can be over loaded .

1 Like

In addition to that article don’t forget to see if your DB is too big, you are out of disk space, etc. Your first visit should be the log (and the easiest is to simply open the main log file instead of pouring through each UI log option). That will often tell you something, like perhaps an integration that has gone sideways.