Hassio on esxi losing IP address - HA supervised

Hello,

Recently I moved from a virtual machine under virtualbox to another server running esxi. (side note:Just to exclude any other things, I even installed a brand new instance, with no old config, and the same thing happens)

I moved the config folder to the new virtual machine. It has the network adapter set to e1000…
I managed to make everything run ok about 2 days ago. Since then, after some time, between a few minutes to a few hours, the server can’t be accessed. Checking with Esxi, the VM is still running, BUT its local IP address is GONE. I can access its local esxi console, but to no avail. Can’t do anything with it.
The router (a pfsense VM) has a static lease on the mac of hassio vm.
I set hassio ip to static (I hope) using the usb netwrok foilder/file.
only restarting the machine in esxi does not resolve the issue.

The only way the machine will become active again, is to turn off hassio vm and start it again.

Has anyone had any issues like this? it is driving me crazy :(.

I also tried installing home assistant on a linux vm, but supervisor section is missing(addons), and the effing thing happens here too. I have control to the host, ifconfig returns the correct IP, however, hassio cant be accessed on port 8123.

What is wrong with it???

Thanks!

L.E. Changing ESXi network adapter from e1000 to vmxnet3 has the same outcome.

Nobody cares to dip? I have an issue on git also. https://github.com/home-assistant/operating-system/issues/684

So! THe logs show different timestamps in supervisor logs and other logs. Why does supevisor have different time? This looks to be the issue as after 2 hours from booting, the ip is lost.