HASSIO on Hyper-V with two network cards

I’m just getting started with HA and want to use two networks. I am testing this is Hyper-V. The first is the normal internet connection and the second is a subnet for cameras. On Windows, I have the cameras connected to Blue Iris and can use the web server to cross the network and access the cameras from HA but it seems to transcode and as of today it can only supply the primary camera stream. I also don’t really want to get into a managed router.

I have a copy of Hassio running in Hyper-V and two external network adapters configured. The internet connection works fine. The cameras will not display from Dev tools/States. I am using the same stream as I tested in VLC on windows that works.

- platform: ffmpeg
  input: rtsp://user:[email protected]:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0"

with and with out several versions of

extra_arguments: -q:v 3 -r 15 -vf "scale=1280:720" -c:v libx264 -c:a copy

How can I check the second network in HASS to make sure it is working? Is there another way to test the camera feed? Other suggestions?

If this all works, I am planning to add a second NIC to the PI4 for the camera network. I think this will be a slick setup and appreciate any help.

TIA!

I did think to check the switch from Win. Looks to be passing the stream data from the cameras

I configured a second nic in HassOS with the help of this topic:

I should mention that the virtual switch that is connected to the physical switch on the camera network does have a static IP because there is no DHCP on that network.

No wifi - No way! Only wifi devices in my network are ESPhome and things I carry around.

I
Installed HA Supervised on Pi and was able to add a usb3 1000mb Ethernet adapter to connect the cameras via a POE switch all via hard coded IP addresses. The subnet needed to ba added to Wireguard. I do have one remaining issue the live feed from the ONVIF (slick) integration will not play on my iPhone but have not really dig into that yet. If anyone has an idea where to start or how to diagnose please tell me. I am planning to test with android tablet.