Having trouble integrating Smartthings hub into HA

i have both apps running and now trying to add smarthings to my HA instance (on a pi 4)
i have the token from smarthings and i just started a trial period of Nabucasa

but when i try to follow various online videos / instructions … they talk about taking action in the configuration tab … but i dont see any configuration tab or option in my HA

help!

Could you link to the specific instruction, or take a screenshot, so that we can see what exactly they are asking?

i am following the instructions on HA website . on the page about intergrating smarthings. i have attached a screen shot… it tells me to click on configuration…but i can NOT find any screen , tab or button that says ‘configuration’ in my HA instance.

i have also attached a screen shot of my HA instance when im on the settings page

Ok, those instructions need updating. They were written before the menu reorganisation. Please use the links at the bottom the page to report this.

You want to go to Settings → Devices and Services. Then you will be on the Integrations tab, there are others at the top of the page (entities, helpers).

thanks… actually i had found this ‘integration tab’ earlier and i did indeed try to add smartthings but it fails immediatly with error ‘config flow could not be loaded’.

by the way, im running HA in a container. i need to read another users response to another post. he said i need to add ‘supervisor’ and ‘addons’ as containers …so i will check that out

Although I do not use Smartthings, having just read the documentation it would seem that this advice is incorrect. You do not need those to use the Smartthings integration. Which is good because they are incompatible with your chosen installation method.

Also I replied regarding your config flow issue: