Help Bluetooth integration not initialising

I have had my Raspberry Pi 3 B running for a week. HA also and it found the Bluetooth hardware and automatically configured my Govee thermometers. However, late Tuesday they became unavailable. I powered the System down and the Govee devices seemed to get going again, but not for long. I have tried restarting HA but no good. Today I uninstalled Bluetooth and now when try to reinstall it it says ‘No unconfigured adaptors found. There are zero ignored adapters.’ On Tuesday afternoon I installed HA OS and Core in the order I received the update notifications. To determine if the hardware was faulty I ran the bluetoothctl program using Terminal. It reported the Govee devices and plenty more.

I do have Integrations for Myenergi (Zappi EV charger), SolarEdge, and Midea_ac_lan and have recently configured the Energy Dashboard including adding some Reimann Integration helpers for kW to kWh. I also installed HACS.

Thanks in advance for your help.

PHIL

Some Photos

If you upgraded to HA OS 10 then there are multiple reports of this issue. If important for you you could consider downgrading to 9.5

1 Like

Hi

Thanks. I did look to see if others were affected but did not find anything with search. Maybe I didn’t look in the right place.

Phil

Io ho risolto con le striscie della govee modificando la comunicazione della API e HA
Impostazioni
Dispositivi e servizi
integrazioni (Govee)
configura
Poll Interval 240
disabilita la spunta su WHEN E LED OFFLINE,SHOW ITAS OFF…
Disable state updates. space to disable. read the Redame above!
api:power_state
Queste le mie configurazione per Govee

1 Like

See this post: Bluetooth failing after upgrade to HAOS 10 · Issue #2485 · home-assistant/operating-system · GitHub

Referred to here: Home Assistant OS 10: Better memory management and new board support - #78 by agners

1 Like

Hello

Thank you for replying. I can’t see the options to lengthen the poll interval etc with my Govee Bluetooth integration. All I see is the list of devices with the Configure option for the service.

Phil

An update to Core 2023.4.6 has now been installed (previously…4.5). No change to the Govee devices though.

I also get messages from Studio Editor to do with not finding the default configuration etc. Does this have any bearing on the problem?

I also don’t understand why the editor when it opens says it is being opened in an insecure context.

Many thanks to those helping this newbie.

Phil

Typed ha os update —version 9.5

Initial impressions are that it has worked.

Thanks

Phil

1 Like