Help configuring YAML for relay assistant (for automations)

Hi all, this is my first time on the forums, and I’m relatively new to all this - please let me know if I should be asking elsewhere!

I’m having trouble creating automations using relay assistant. I have successfully installed and configured relay assistant itself on my Pi 4 running HASS OS using this excellent youtube guide.

I can successfully relay messages to my google assistant using the sandbox. However, I am running into issues configuring YAML and creating automations. Specifically, when I try to create an automation using the rest_command:assistant_relay, there is no field in which I can enter a message / command (see pic):

I’m pretty sure something is wrong with my YAML file. I didn’t have any luck with the example YAML from the youtube video, so I am now experimenting a bit. I’m pretty sure I’m missing something obvious to those with more experience. I also know YAML is very fiddly with formatting errors, but I’ve tried so many different things now I have no idea what is going on. Here is my current YAML file:

Can anyone see what is going on here and how I might be able to fix this? Happy to provide more information if needed.

You have to use yaml mode when using that service in an automation. You provide the info to the data field.

- service: rest_command.assistant_broadcast
  data:

For future reference, please take the time to learn how to format code. See point 11. Do no post images of code. Thanks.