Help!How to install hassio to synology?

How to install hassio to synology?I installed hassio with docker. HASS.IO reboot again and again when the HASS.IO version was updated。

For docker, you must delete then recreate docker container to update the app. If you update using hass.io update button I think you may have issue

how did you install hassio on synology with docker ?
can you share more details ?
It’s interesting as from what I know its still not possible Installation of Hassio on Synology NAS

Some Synology: have docker available as package.

Other Synology(arm based)have some manual method for install. But I’m not sure how

EDIT
Maybe ARM based it is not possible for Synology but should be. Maybe follow install guide for docker install on raspberry pi will work. Maybe someone else has this answer?

Can you please post prnt scrn ? How it looks in your synology.

Thanks in advance

Sorry but I sell this last year. RS810

Faster you tell your model and we help determine docker support possible for you

Synology DS1813+

This is ARM processor. Try raspberry pi image for HA
https://hub.docker.com/r/homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant/tags/

NOTE
When I use Synology many image from docker hub not appear. To make them work I login command line and use " sudo docker run …" or “sudo docker create …” to get container image download and container built. I like this better than Synology interface anyway as thing like “–device” or memory limit not available.

EDIT
Instructions here for Synology about halfway down. It look like using non-ARM image but I not sure ARM support or not. Maybe just python base so no problem.

Link below says python is multiplatform for docker so the regular docker image should be OK

Look for homeassistant/home-assistant

Thank you!