Help with Bluetooth

I have a raspberry pi 4 running home assistant. I want to connect a Bluetooth speaker to play music with a automation. But when I go on device and service and surch for Bluetooth it show up dut it says that it needs a adapter but i know raspberry pi’s have a built-in Bluetooth connection. Can someone please tell me how it works.

Thanks,

Not possible via BT, unfortunately. There are ways if you directly connect it to the audio jack on the Pi.

This isn’t blueprint related. To get a wider audience looking at this please remove the blueprints designation in the top topic. Maybe add a tag for bluetooth if there is one.
And why do you have 2 threads that are identical?

If I connect it through the audio jack how would that work. And what integrations would I need

Never done it, just seen it referenced by others. Try searching.

I have a raspberry pi 4 running home assistant. I want to connect a Bluetooth speaker to play music with a automation. But when I go on device and service and surch for Bluetooth it show up dut it says that it needs a adapter but i know raspberry pi’s have a built-in Bluetooth connection. Can someone please tell me how it works.

Thanks,

Search is your friend:

Please don’t create multiple posts for the same topic.