Help with edit themes

I was just informed that the Frontend for Hassio is built separately from the home-assistant version updates, and hasn’t been updated in a while. The system text fix should be in when ever they get around to updating it.

2 Likes

Good morning, everybody,

I’d like to try to create a theme, but first of all, I want to integrate a wallpaper, so I started with the but the image doesn’t appear, an idea?

In which folder should I put my image and what code should I put please?

I tried this but it doesn’t work.

Thanks to you

Nico-test:

# Background image lovelace-background: 'center / cover no-repeat url("/local/ng.jpg") fixed'

/local refers to the www directory (would have been nice if they’d used that instead of local), or reversed it and called the directory local rather than www).

1 Like

Okay, great. Thanks a lot. Now it’s working perfectly

How do I apply the same theme to the top bar?

Anyone knows how to change the color af ‘selected selection’ in sidebar? sidebar-selected-background-color: changes the color of line highlight as it is is moved with keyboard, but befor actual selection happens (bottom selection at on screenshot below). Actual selection seems to be somehow hardcoded (or was changed recently and none of themes I tried is considering this yet), so in every theme it seems to be some sort of transparrent blueish (upper selection on screenshot).
Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 22.45.09