Help with implementing a custom library

You sure? Just downloaded it and unrared it. Working good. Anyhow, here’s a link with a .zip package

Small update: I’ve made Hass report proper HVAC mode, depending on state of device. Still no turn on, turn off or setting another mode, but small steps and we’re getting there!
Downside of this, is you’ll have to remember which HVAC mode is which normal operation. Eg. when dehumidifier is in Smart mode with ion off, it shows Heat. Same goes for other operations. For me, I don’t care much as long as it works!
New problem arises: Ionizer will probably never work the way I’m walking through. The HVAC modes are not enough to utilise 8(!) operation modes for the dehumi script. So until I can find a solution, bye bye ionizer!

@filippos & @Geo μαντεψτε! :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:
https://github.com/drageloth/midea_dehumi

Please read the README to fully understand what this can and can’t do!

Hello,

Does your component support two devices? Or are you back to using the latest barban release?

I am facing an issue, I have 2 devices under the same account and it seems barban component is not currently acknowledging both.

Best Regards,
HP