Help with thermostat

Hi hi, need help from the automation experts at HA, I have one thermostat I created for the winter, xioami temp sensor and SONOFF smart socket, in winter everything worked great, once it reached a certain temp the socket started working and turned on the radiator and as soon as it reached the target temperature it was Turns off the radiator, in addition I have an automation that turns on the thermostat only at night, at 8 in the morning the thermostat turns off and actually turns off the socket and the radiator as well.
So far so good.
The problem starts I wanted to do the same with the air conditioner, I see the thermostat and as soon as the temperature drops beyond what I set it turns on the air conditioner and everything is fine, the problem is that once the temperature reaches the target temperature it does not turn off the air conditioner and I turn off the thermostat manually with Pressing it does not give an instruction to turn off the air conditioner.
What am I missing or doing wrong ??
I add the code of the thermostat.
** If something is not understood I can make a video of how it works properly in heating but in cooling not.

It’s cool and it does not work

• platform: generic_thermostat
    name: “Bedroom cooling”
    heater: climate.khdr_shynh
    ac_mode: true
    min_temp: 24.5
    max_temp: 29
    target_temp: 26.5
    target_sensor: sensor.temperature_12

And that of the heating does work

• platform: generic_thermostat
    name: “Bedroom heating”
    heater: switch.sonoff_1000cabbe8
    min_temp: 12
    max_temp: 24
    target_temp: 20
    target_sensor: sensor.temperature_12
    Thank you !!

https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/generic_thermostat/

Entities in the climate domain are not toggle devices. They have more states than just on or off.

Also please see point 11 here.

you can help with the code?
what i need to write?

You don’t need to write anything. A climate device is a thermostat.

You just need to turn it on and set a temperature. You can automate this if you wish, or just add a thermostat card to Lovelace for you to turn it on there.

ohhhhhh now i understand it!
shit I was so stupid :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

thank you!