Hikvision doorbell and camera

How do you know there will be a new version?

my reseller told me, and someone from hikvision benelux , normally around november/december
better specs, and it will run on android 10 or 11

1 Like

Ok, But then the android monitor also works with other stations outside the pro lineup, right?

no idea, i have the ds-kd8003

Hi,

I was wondering if somebody has already succeeded to capture the button press event for the Hikvision DS-KV6113-WPE1?

The Hikvision DS-KV6113-WPE1 seems to have all the functionality I need except the ‘easy’ integration into home assistant, so it would be really cool if this feature would become available in HA.

Thanks!

have a look here, not sure if your device supports isapi or sdk

alternative you can use the cloud:

Hi
What Doorbell model do you use?

I just want to purchase kv6113-pe1 but I’m not sure if have some integration to HA?

I need when someone trigger the doorbell button get some notifications on HA and of course take still image and show me it on HA

Kv6113-pe1 model can fit that mission?

Hi
Did you found how integrated?

I have this model (DS-KV6113-WPE1), I managed to get it to send me a notification with a snapshot when someone calls. In addition, it saves a 30sec video short. But as far as I know this model is EOL, so I would recommend you go for the model with DS-KV6113-WPE1 (B).

1 Like

Hi sorry @henaa i missed your question before. I purchased this setup. A little pricey though but ive been incredibly happy for the last year it hasnt skipped a beat since install. These prices are AUD.

The setup ticks all my boxes.

1 Like

But note - i never solved the ‘fire event into hass on doorbell press’ as i never needed to. I solved in another way - virtual line crossing on another hikvision cam that fires when someone walking uo my pathway, snapshots to telegram from multiple angles. Works so well.

1 Like

You have maybe all the steps or guide you doing the integration?

Hi Virgil, I have exactly the same model. Could you be so kind and share your configuration? Thanks!

sure

camera:
   - platform: ffmpeg
     input: "rtsp://admin:[email protected]:554/ch1/main/av_stream"
     name: interfon

And automation:

alias: Interfon - Camera Snapshot
description: ''
trigger:
  - platform: state
    entity_id: sensor.interfon_status
    to: ring
action:
  - service: camera.snapshot
    data:
      filename: /config/www/interfon/interfon_{{ now().strftime("%Y%m%d-%H%M") }}.jpg
    target:
      entity_id: camera.interfon
  - service: notify.mobile_app_mdv
    data:
      title: Interfon
      data:
        image: >-
          https://ip/local/interfon/interfon_{{
          now().strftime("%Y%m%d-%H%M") }}.jpg
  - service: camera.record
    target:
      entity_id: camera.interfon
    data:
      duration: 30
      filename: /config/www/interfon/interfon_{{ now().strftime("%Y%m%d-%H%M") }}.mp4
  - service: persistent_notification.create
    data:
      title: Interfon {{ now().strftime("%m.%d-%H:%M") }}
        Camera ![image](/local/interfon/interfon_{{      
        now().strftime("%Y%m%d-%H%M") }}.jpg)
mode: single

2 Likes

check my last post.

Thank you very much for you answer Virgil. I have something really close for the snapshots and so far I’m not yet recording.
About the camera I was not aware of this url:
rtsp://admin:[email protected]:554/ch1/main/av_stream
And I’m using this instead without knowing if there are differences between both ( My FW is the 2.1.5 and I’ve noticed that is available the 2.1.35 for the non (B) versions but I didn’t upgrade yet.
rtsp://admin:[email protected]:554/Streaming/Channels/101

Finally a question about how are you updating the sensor.interfon_status? I’m using the rest sensor and polling every 2 seconds but sometimes the snapshot taken is already too late.

- platform: rest
  name: Hikvision DSKV6113
  authentication: digest
  username: admin
  password: password
  scan_interval: 2
  resource: http://192.168.1.xxx/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callStatus?format=json
  value_template: '{{ value_json.CallStatus.status }}'

Thanks again.

I have the DS-HD1 powered off the chime and have done nothing to integrate it to HA beyond the HACS integration which successfully authenticates but does not surface any entities for this model yet. Not sure if anyone has mentioned playing around with that one yet. My thought process in selecting it was, “not a Ring? Buy it”

Hello, I also use that firmware version, 2.1.5 build 200904.
Please let me know if you are going to upgrade.

Regarding your question, I use this, seems to be the same :slight_smile:

- platform: rest
    name: Interfon Status
    authentication: digest
    username: admin
    password: admin
    scan_interval: 1
    resource: http://192.168.1.xxx/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callStatus?format=json
    value_template: "{{ value_json.CallStatus.status }}"

You use the wireless connection on the intercom?

I have the wireless model but it is connected through Ethernet (POE). In the meantime seems like the snapshots are working better since I’ve changed the order of the actions in the automation.
I plan to do the upgrade soon however and because I have both the kv6113 for the inside door and the kv8113 for the street door i will try first on the kv6113 to see how it goes and let you know the result.

1 Like

Also work for Hik Vision DS-KH6310-W. :+1: :+1: :+1: