Hikvision doorbell to open gates

I have Hikvision video doorbell DS-KV6113-WPE1 and I would like to link the device to Home Assistant so that I could open front gate.
Now I have front gate motor connected to video doorbell and I can open gate from Hik-Connect app.
Could it be possible to implement it to Home Assistant?

Might be useful info here

There may be api (some web address to connect at on device) that allow you to trigger its relay

If so you may easily use ha to do this

EDIT

I would also verify that the hikvision integration doesn’t work for this in some way

We have worked for over a year to compile all of the output from these devices in the thread above.

We never have thought of pushing a command, but the curl command does work - the thread below has all the commands figured out to initiate the gate opening. The only question is, to me , is how to push the python curl from a HA dashboard or other trigger. Maybe it would be an addon that has a virtual button. Fabio would have a better idea. I recommend posting your use case in the thread inked below, we can discover the solution and document it for all others to use as well.:

https://community.home-assistant.io/t/ds-kd8003-ds-kv8113-ds-kv8213-ds-kv6113-ds-kv8413-and-integration-hikvision-hikconnect-video-intercom-doorbell/

one of the command line integrations can call a python script.

pretty sure command line switch would work.
I used command line switch to send curl command to activate relay that controlled gate
also used it to get state of sensor using curl command

I always use shell command integration, you can call it from every service you want, it’s a one time command only