History since 0.39 (also in 0.40 / 0.41 / 0.42 / 0.43.1)

Hi there,

since 0.39 the bars and graphs show only untill last change. If there’s no change it shows nothing.

• The devices show one time home(red) the other time as blue.
  • If i select “3 days”, i have to press me browsers reload button, after this it reverts back to “1 day”
  • Missing the Reload button at the top of the page.

Has anyone else this issue, or is this my problem?

Thanks for reading!
Rainer

Yes

I am seeing the same issue - including on cards showing history also.

I am on version 0.40.0

delete home-assistant_v2.db

Same in 0.41.
New issues:

• History and Logbook start with yesterdays data.
  • Date Picker shows 3 Months in the future. (History?)
  • Overlay in Input select

Same problem here in 0.41.0
Plus loading real slow, on my mobile phone I even get a warning if I like to abort the running task, so slow.

This should be an issue by itself.

https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/6902

In 0.42.2 it’s impossible to see todays data.
History starts with yesterday, if you pick another date -> no update

In 0.43 after picking current day the date loads, but the history is already a little crazy.

Mine looks OK - whats crazy about the history ?

I have the same problem… only yesterdays data showing

Just looked at the states data in detail. Think there has been a change the way things are reported for the current day. I thought in the past the view showed data from midnight only but now I am seeing the last 24 hours. This might be what @VDRainer is referring to. My data looks correct if you consider this change. Other days also look sane.

I am still only able to see the data for the last 24 hours. When choosing another day there is no change.

I’m pretty sure everyone is in the same boat. I think everyone is used to it now as broken being the way it’s supposed to work :slight_smile:

I’m so happy! :heart_eyes:
0.43.2 fixed most of the issues here.
History and Logbook start today and the graphs show proper times, that`s what i needed.
For me this is solved.