Hive integration not working as soon as I add my verification code it says success I click OK then an error in the log appears and nothing works any ideas?

Hive hasn’t been working for a while now and I’ve been keeping a backup or 2022.5.5 so I can restore myself back to where hive works but every time I try to update everything breaks. There are lots of these errors on this forum but none I can find relate to my error. What cameras??? Is there a way I can clean hive out completely instead of just deleting it???

Someone must be able to point me in the right direction surely…

Here are the error from the logs…

Logger: homeassistant.config_entries
Source: custom_components/hive/init.py:89
Integration: Hive
First occurred: 09:58:30 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 09:58:30
Error setting up entry [email protected] for hive
2022-07-21 09:58:30 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry [email protected] for hive
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py”, line 353, in async_setup
result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)
File “/config/custom_components/hive/init.py”, line 89, in async_setup_entry
devices = await hive.session.startSession(hive_config)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/apyhiveapi/session.py”, line 494, in startSession
await self.getDevices(“No_ID”)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/apyhiveapi/session.py”, line 442, in getDevices
await self.getCamera(aDevice)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/apyhiveapi/session.py”, line 371, in getCamera
if cameraImage[“parsed”][“events”][0][“hasRecording”] is True:
IndexError: list index out of range’

I have tried it with the built in Hive, the HACS Hive they both do the same thing since 5.6 messed up my Hive integration.

Any advice on how to get this back up and running or do i need to roll back to my 2022.5.5 install where Hive works then ignore updates, is there a way to do this. Thanks

I think I saw a post about this, maybe this:

If you have a Hive camera in your setup but no recordings then the setup fails. The current workaround to this is to either remove your camera(s) or to ensure that there is a recording available.

Thanks yes it seems a similar error, and I saw someone else mention python so maybe that’s what’s going on???

I have hive cameras but they have never been setup in HA. Not sure what that error is???

See this thread

What me back up and running that would be cool. Ok so all I have to do is wait for the next release, that’s great thanks.

I was thinking I’d have to get a Zigbee USB adapter and run zigbee2mqtt and figure out how to connect my hive devices and I only need to see the status of two plugs. :roll_eyes:

I got SAME issue here. anyone who know hoe to import feed of those cameras?