Hive integration - Unknown Error

Good afternoon all,

I’ve been playing with Home Assistant for about five days now and I’m really enjoying what I’ve been learning. My first installation, I have since found out, was Core only. Today I’ve got it up and running with full HAOS on a virtual machine and I finally have access to the Supervisor and Add-on store, so I’m a very happy camper.

However, Hive is not working in this installation, or the installation I got running yesterday in docker on a NAS. It did, however, work without issue on the core only installation. I don’t understand what is happening. I get an unknown error when I try to login in. I have updated the password to ensure it’s correct. I’ve disabled two factor authorisation, all to no avail. It’s working fine on my iPhone app and iPad. I can log in through the website.

So I don’t know what else I can do. I’m adding an integration, picking Hive out of the list, adding the correct username and password and this is the result:

I’ve tried adding it from different machines, in different apps I get the same result. I’m wondering if anyone can advise if they’ve encountered the same issue.

Have a look here there are some issues with it at the moment, someone might be able to help