Hive (UK) not intergrating

Hi,
I am new to home assistant and trying to set up my Hive account with HA and keep getting the following:

2022-06-20 16:49:42 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry email[email protected] for hive

File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/hive/init.py”, line 89, in async_setup_entry

devices = await hive.session.startSession(hive_config)

File “/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/apyhiveapi/session.py”, line 493, in startSession

File “/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/apyhiveapi/session.py”, line 441, in getDevices

File “/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/apyhiveapi/session.py”, line 370, in getCamera

2022-06-20 16:52:23 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry email[email protected] for hive

File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/hive/init.py”, line 89, in async_setup_entry

devices = await hive.session.startSession(hive_config)

File “/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/apyhiveapi/session.py”, line 493, in startSession

File “/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/apyhiveapi/session.py”, line 441, in getDevices

File “/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/apyhiveapi/session.py”, line 370, in getCamera

any ideas on what I can do or what the problem might be?

I have the exact same issue, but only after upgrading to 2022.6.x. It’s working fine when I roll back to 2022.5.0. No issue when I tested on a new install of HA (2022.6.6). The logs don’t seem to provide much help.

https://community.home-assistant.io/t/hive-integration-returning-invalid-type-for-parameter-authparameters/

1 Like

Thanks! Upgrading to 2022.6.6, deleting and re-adding the integration worked.

1 Like

Got it working now thanks :slight_smile: