Home assistant addon : Ubooquity (=Plex for books and comics)

Good news that you found a workaround. The thing is I don’t think that ubooquity is still being developed… Looking at the activity on the initial app. I’m just doing the addon but don’t have an impact on the app itself. Even if it is not developed anymore I’ve still kept it as I’ve looked around and this seemed the best comics server available that allowed easy dockerhub interaction.

Well, as long as the bugs are no security rist and just minor I am happy and thankful for your work :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! Merry Christmas and wishing you and all the community an Happy end of the year.

Ps : wouldn’t setting the ubooquity port to 2205 in the addon options avoid the first issue?

Hello. I am having a problem with ubooquity. When I start up the add-on it loads a bit and then spits out the error:

Command line arguments error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The provided execution directory does not exist or is not writable
Launch Ubooquity with the “–help” option to display available commands
Ubooquity has stopped
Command line arguments error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The provided execution directory does not exist or is not writable
Launch Ubooquity with the “–help” option to display available commands
Ubooquity has stopped

I think it might have something to do with the pgid and puid as I haven’t found an way to create a new account in the home assistant cli. Could anyone share how they installed the add-on?

1 Like

Hi, I can replicate the issue I’ll push a new version, thanks for reporting