Home Assistant in two location, privacy issue

Hi, I will soon have a new office. Currently I have Home Assistant in my Hime/Office and it is used by my family, plus Cleaning lady and few other people.

In the new office (at a different location) wish also to automate and use Home Assistant.
This new location needs to be accessed by me, and some employee (with different level of access: some devices can be accessed by all, some devices by few, and so on), at this location family has no, or limited access.

Which is the best strategy? Would it be possible to use one single Internet address for both locations, or is better to have two separate Internet addresses?

Can you please give me some help (a link?) on how to structure also different device access for different people?

Thanks

Ha isn’t really designed for delegated administration. You are either an admin, or a user.

There are hacky work around like changing the default dashboard, and creating yaml dashboards(that can’t be edited in the UI) as well as hiding the top bar in the theme. And restricting dashboards to certain users with only the entities you want them to see.

I would maintain two HA instances, one for home, one for office.

Master HA instance with multiple slaves - #60 by Burningstone

If you yourself want to only access one HA instance(so your app works for both), you can connect HA instances as master and slave to forward entities from your office instance to your home HA instance. And then create a dashboard in your home instance only you can access.

But it won’t be fun to maintain.