Home Assistant Simple Automation issue

Hello everyone!
I purchased a series of Xiaomi sensors (motion sensor, door / window opening sensor, temperature and humidity sensor), compatible with Home Assistant. I was able to integrate them perfectly with HA thanks to the ConBee II usb stick and using DeConz.
However, I can’t get some automations to work properly. For example, I built an automation that activates the air conditioner once the temperature exceeds 24 degrees. In practical words, when the Xiaomi temperature sensor indicates a value of 24 degrees or higher, the activation command is sent to the air conditioner. And this works correctly. However, I noticed that the automation is activated only if Home Assistant notices the change in temperature value and not if the temperature is already greater than or equal to 24 degrees when the server is started.
For example: the temperature at a certain time is 23.5. After 15 minutes it reaches 24.3. Here HA realizes that the threshold is exceeded and then turns on the air conditioner. If, on the other hand, I physically turn off the air conditioner and restart the HA server and at that moment the temperature is already above 24 degrees, Home Assistant does not activate the automation, because at the time of starting the temperature was already above 24 degrees!
In other words, the automation is activated only if HA notices that the set value (24 degrees) has been exceeded; Home Assistant, on the other hand, does not look at the value itself present at the moment.
Instead, I would like Home Assistant to activate the automation whenever the value is greater than 24 degrees! Even if when the server is restarted it is already higher than 24!!!
How can I make it work properly?
Thank you for your time and your answers!

I believe this answers your question. Simple automation not triggering - Configuration - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io)

That is normal behavior. State based triggers only fire when the state changes. To do what you want you can add a time based trigger to poll the temp every x minutes/hours on top of the state trigger.

Fixed it!!! Thank you very much!!!