Home Assistant Yellow Power Failure

I just installed a CM4 Compute module into my HA Yellow Kit. I cannot get the Raspberry PI OS to install. This appears to be a hardware failure. The green LED is flashing the 4-6 code which translates to ‘Power Failure Type A.’ I have no idea if this is a problem with the HA Yellow board or the CM4 Compute module. I have low confidence in the CM4 Compute module which was obtained from an EBay seller and was not ‘new.’
Anyone know the specifics of the 'Power Failure Type A.? Could this be on the CM4 module?

Update:
On checking further, it turns out that this was a red herring. The yellow LED code is not 4-6 as I indicated but is 4-5, which translates to ‘fatal firmware error.’ The rpiboot procedure seems to complete correctly, although there is the ‘waiting for bcm2835/6/7/2711’ message at the end. The flashing green LED remains. The previous reference to the yellow LED was in error. The yellow LED never lights in any way.

It sounds like a bad module, from what I’ve read it needs the CM4 to boot something. See this thread:

Somewhat similar, except not the ‘heartbeat’ pattern. The yellow LED has the 4- long 6-short blink pattern. As far as I can discern, the LEDs are under control.of the CM4 module but a voltage being missing could be on the CM4 or the Yellow base module.
I just need to know if I should return the CM4 or the HA Yellow or some other solution.

So how is the HA yellow being powered? Power brick (external power that came with the unit) or PoE?

Power brick supplied with HA Yellow kit.

I’m still thinking the CM4 module you purchased from eBay. That is my thinking (being not new), contact seller via eBay for return and refund. Look for new only.

Yes, ‘NEW’ would be great, there just are not any, well not without some exorbitant price tag.