Homegear Add-on for Hassio

hassio-repository
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f1b9b1acd28>

Arrrg… i’ve forgott /bin/bash at the end of the command.

docker exec -it addon_441b9bcc_homegear /bin/bash

did but same error, will try now to rebuild, and then to uninstall and reinstall

I am happy to tell you that i have fixed the problem. In version 0.70.4 you can connect directly after start without any modification!

Hi, thanks now it installs. I do not have any devices yet, although when (in Homegear RPC Server menu) I press “ADMINISTRTATION”

I receive

Not Found

The requested URL admin/ was not found on this server.

Homegear 0.8.0-2378 at Port 2001

Converting a MAX! Cube to CUL/CUN to use with Home Assistant

Mmhhhh… it seems to be the admin ui is not installed correctly. I will have a deeper look at this on sunday.

Hi,

the addon doesn’t install on my hassio instance

18-11-26 10:37:28 INFO (SyncWorker_5) [hassio.docker.addon] Start build 89330960/armhf-addon-rpi-homegear:0.2
18-11-26 10:46:07 ERROR (SyncWorker_5) [hassio.docker.addon] Can’t build 89330960/armhf-addon-rpi-homegear:0.2: The command ‘/bin/sh -c apt-get update && apt-get -y install ntp tzdata homegear homegear-nodes-core homegear-nodes-extra homegear-homematicbidcos homegear-homematicwired homegear-insteon homegear-max homegear-philipshue homegear-sonos homegear-kodi homegear-ipcam homegear-beckhoff homegear-knx homegear-enocean homegear-intertechno homegear-influxdb vim less htop’ returned a non-zero code: 100

Host system

Hostname hassio
System HassOS 1.12
Deployment production

Can anyobody help me out if that should work with HM-MOD-RPI-PCB? I am able to receive my device values like switch states and climate temperature/mode, but cannot send anything. I got:
12/26/18 14:42:49.855 Failed to set GPIO with index "1": Device not open.

Hi, any updates on this? Wishing to install it for next weekend, trying to have all up and running by then. Still do not know how to create a user in the server, from hassio

I’m so sorry for that. I have some trouble in my live that’s why i currently can’t spend enough time fixing the issue. When everything got sorted, i like to work again on this problem.