Homekit not recognizing iPhone location?

check known_device.yaml and disable as required

Done. Thanks guys, everything is working except that only my Home Assistant iOS app no longer knows when I am home or when I am away… happened around the same time I was configuring iCloud…(which is working great by the way), unfortunately my iOS app iphone instance is showing up in the known devices and although not configured this way, it is expecting to be tracked. My wife’s iPhone appears as a trackable iOS device from her HA app as well. Weird as my HA app is also giving me notifications when I enter zones ( set this up for testing purposes ) when I am away from home.

Hope thats not too confusing. Ordinarily my iOS app interacts with HA as a notify device… not a known_device as far as I know. I must have input something odd into my configuration for that to show up. Right now, it should only be tracking through iCloud, and the router, (turned off bluetooth tracking). I think the issue started around the time I changed device IDs/ turned off bluetooth tracking as I was having duplicate name errors for my phone instances once I added iCloud support.