HomeWizard Energy (Wi-Fi P1 meter, kWh meter, Energy Socket and Water Meter)

Hi thanks for the reply!

HA running on 2021.1.5
Homewizard running on 0.4.2

But it’s fixed now, everything works again. I went into custom_components and deleted the folder and inside HA i deleted the intergration. After a re-boot i installed it again and not it works.

1 Like

Still strange, but ok! Good to hear that it works again!

Bullox, coud you share your code with us?
I am searching for this solution for ages.

Thanks in advance!

hey! what are you using for you ‘actueel verbruik’ graph/bar/…

It’s the ‘Meter’ (gauge) card

- type: gauge
    entity: sensor.p1_meter_active_power
    max: 5000
    name: Actueel verbruik
    min: -5000
    severity:
      green: 600
      yellow: 2000
      red: 3000

1 Like

Hi Fabian,

Thank you for your reply.
I didn’t see it earlier, sorry.

Problem solved!

Sometimes you are so focused on certain things that you miss the simple details :wink:

Thanks!

1 Like

sigh
sometimes it’s just in front of your eyes… thanks!!

Do you mean the monthly usage?

I mean the whole config to get that result

Did a re-install via HACS all went well. Cheers

1 Like

Thank you for testing!

I am waiting for this PR to be accepted or this issue to be solved. At this moment this integration will show up as ‘new’ for every HACS user, even when dismissing. This should be solved when the PR is merged. Then I will release v0.5.0 to everyone :+1:

So because of the new metering system in Belgium I want an electric socket to activate as soon as my solar panels start injecting (or are injecting at least 1000W).
This to charge my car.
Tried as a test to have the socket react when production goes over 800W (since no injection at this time), but it is not reacting to the change.
Is the 800 a wrong unit to check?

- id: '1611930164472'
  alias: aanzetten laden auto
  description: ''
  trigger:
  - platform: numeric_state
    entity_id: sensor.p1_meter_active_power_l1_w
    above: '800'
  condition: []
  action:
  - type: turn_on
    device_id: 8a272c71f109407b87bc80bb1f438f9f
    entity_id: switch.boiler
    domain: switch
  mode: single
1 Like

It looks like you have it right. I have tested it (with a different action) and that works. But you can check a few things:

• Check if your return is really at line 1(L1). You can also use sensor.p1_meter_active_power
  • Test is your problem is not the trigger, but the action. If you create this automation from the UI, you can press the ‘execute’ button at the top (below ‘name’ and ‘mode’). See if your action actually works.

Let me know if you found something!

Ok so it was the wrong sensor. All working now!
Will the meter show minus W when injecting?

1 Like

Yeah, should be!

got a question, I’m unable to connect to the device, even the link via the ip address doesn’t work. I get connection refused even thou i opened up the port 80 to the device. I’m hoping you had any ideas cause the info around it is poor

Please check in your app that you have firmware version 2.11 or higher. This should be automatically updated within an hour after connecting. If not, please send me the serial number of your device via a direct message.

1 Like

We had a powercut a few days ago, and since then I’m seeing error messages in the HA log:

Logger: custom_components.homewizard_energy.sensor
Source: helpers/update_coordinator.py:153
Integration: HomeWizard Energy ([documentation](https://github.com/Unsigus/hass-homewizard-energy), [issues](https://github.com/Unsigus/hass-homewizard-energy/issues))
First occurred: 29 January 2021, 9:50:18 (89 occurrences)
Last logged: 11:30:25

Error requesting p1 meter data: Cannot connect to host 192.168.178.143:80 ssl:default [Connect call failed ('192.168.178.143', 80)]

They seem to be fairly random failures, perhaps 2 or 3 times per hour. Is this something to be looked at, or just ignore? Thanks.

The HomeWizard Energy app itself seems to be functioning as normal.

I will take a look. In the mean time, can you report this issue at https://github.com/DCSBL/ha-homewizard-energy/issues? That way I can have all issues at the same place :slight_smile:!

Wow nice! I’m in for the code as well to make this dashboard :heart_eyes:

thanks in advance if you want to share it