How long before giving up on a restore from backup?

I am migrating from HA Green to Yellow. When I got to the onboarding screen I elected to restore a backup I had downloaded. I let it run overnight as I heard it can take some time but as of writing this it still shows it as restoring. Observer is assessable and shows connected, supported and healthy. Red led is solid and green and yellow are flashing at different rates. Also, what is the proper way to shut it down and restart? It is poe so should I just disconnect? I don’t want to bail only to have to do this again. Is there any way to see if it is stuck?

See this thread from 2 hours ago, it points to a post with how to see if it is still busy:

I have scheduled a daily backup (on SSD and Google Drive) and keep around 12 backups all the time. I have done a few restores, which by definiton are all recent, and it never takes more than 10/15 minutes.

Thank you. After 13 hours it just popped up and is working. Maybe because it was a migration it took somlong?

Happy to hear that it finally worked. My suggestion is to schedule a daily backup.