How to add Sunrise & Sunset Cards

not the same as you asked for, but very nice indeed: GitHub - AitorDB/home-assistant-sun-card: Home assistant sun card based on Google weather design

9 Likes

Works perfect for me. Thank you very much!!!

1 Like

Thanks Petro,
But I guess before I get that to work, I have to brush up my lexicon :sweat_smile:
I’ll look into the Template sensor stuff. Guess the concept is to just grab the value of the sun module and have it as output.

@Mariusthvdb: that is actually not bad looking at all. It will be very good Plan B for me.

Worked like a charm… any way to make it show 24 hour clock?

Yes it’s simple. Just google timestamp_custom + Jinja and it will give you what to replace timestamp_custom(’ %I:%M %p’) with

I appreciate this was a long time ago, but thanks for sharing this. It was exactly what I wanted to add for my solar panel/energy dashboard.

1 Like

Looks like this repository was archived today… Are you or do you know the author?

I’ve made a copy just in case, but I’d like an OK from the author to publish that back into HACS and resume its maintenance.

6 Likes

no, sorry, not the author, nor do I know the author Aitor

It’s the MIT license, have at it

2 Likes

I sent Aitor a message anyways… I’d like to hear from him before I start moving…

6 Likes

Hope the SunCard goes back to HACS - there is nothing similar like this … and this card is a must have

5 Likes

I Agree fully !

Hope someone revive or clone this.

I’ve cloned the repository and will try to add it back to HACS soon.

10 Likes

Please add it back. I will leave my yaml as it is for now. Thank you!

I’ve added updated instructions to add this back manually.

I still having some issues to pass the validation needed to publish new components in HACS (it pass the old tests, but not the tests for new components), but I will work on this.

you can add it manually without it being in the hacs store. Many people do this.

1 Like

Including myself… :wink:
As I mentioned above, it is possible to add it manually… just the HACS store is pending and I’m working on this, but meanwhile I’m using the card (added manually).

Thank you! I added it manually.

1 Like

which also is a custom card :wink:

2 Likes

Do you mean to add it as a custom repository inside HACS or to add manually w/o HACS (i.e. manually download & add as a resource)?