How to change Unit of measurement zwavejs2mqtt entity

I’m using zwavejs2MQTT with a AEON labs multisensor 6.
The light sensor measures in Lux, but throught the ZWAVE JS integration the unit of measurement is changed to lx. This causes a warning and causes not creating long term history.

The unit of sensor.multisensor_6_illuminance (lx) does not match the unit of already compiled statistics (Lux). Generation of long term statistics will be suppressed unless the unit changes back to Lux

Does anyone know how to change this? Thx!

1 Like

I have the same issue with 2 HomeSeer HS-FLS100-G2 ZWave flood lights. Based on what I can tell (from history stats), my issue seemed to start after upgrading from 2021.11.5 to 2021.12.2. Prior to that, the history stats shows the measurement in “Lux”, and then “lx” after upgrading.

Reading this similar post, there doesn’t look like any easy way to fix it:

I was hoping that I could do a recorder.purge_entities and flush out the old data, but it didn’t do the trick.

Hi ciscojunkie, thanks for sharing your thoughts! Unfortunately we both don’t have an answer yet.

Any ideas of where to register this ‘issue’?

From the way I’m reading it there is no easy answer - seems like the only option is to either edit the database or remove it completely and have HA rebuild it (in which case you lose all history data).

Feel free to ask on the other discussion: