How to configure HA to send 433MHz RF signals via MQTT through Sonoff's RF-Bridge?

The Sonoff Bridge with stock Tasmota does not pick up the commands from my 433 MHz remote, so it looks like i’ll have to go in a new direction such as the RM Pro4.

@stirlo how would I go about getting the RM Pro4 to learn my (non standard) 433 Mhz commands–do I need to flash it with a specific firmware?

Do you want to the RM Pro 4 to pick up commands from your remote, or just replace it ? The second the RM Pro 4 can do, the first not (except when you put it in learning mode, but it can’t work the whole time in learning mode)

The end result is that I want to be able to control my electronic blinds from Home Assistant. They were installed by a company called 3 Day Blinds (3DB) who has their own proprietary 433 MHz remote system and mobile app. I did some Googling, and other people with these blinds and Home Assistant went down the Sonoff RF Bridge path. However, the information that I found was from last year or earlier, before the Sonoff RF Bridge was refreshed to a new version with a new RF chip that does not support Portisch. I’ve already established that stock Tasmota with a Sonoff RF Bridge does NOT work with this particular 433 Mhz remote–I would need Portisch.

Thus to answer your question, I just need the RM Pro 4 (or some other RF bridge) to be able to replace/replicate the existing 433 MHz remote that I have, so that I can execute commands to the blinds through Home Assistant. In that sense, I don’t actually care if the RM Pro 4 can output the raw commands for me, as long as it can execute the commands back to the device (and I can control in Home Assistant).

Does the RM Pro 4 sound like the right device for what i’m looking to accomplish?

Yes, if that is what you want to do.

Ok great, i’ll buy a RM Pro 4 and give that a go. Appreciate the advice.

Got the Broadlink RM4 Pro, was unable to get it to work, did some digging, and it appears that my blinds remote sends out FSK/rolling codes, which from what I have gathered, means I can not use it with a Broadlink (or a Sonoff Bridge).

I’ve read sporadic comments online about obscure ways to get FSK/rolling codes, but nothing that seemed reliable or particularly feasible, and i’m running out of money to throw at this project.

Do you have any particular insight into how I might get this remote working in Home Assistant, now knowing that it’s FSK/rolling codes?

For reference, here’s the remote spec sheet.
https://fccid.io/2AU29AMP15REM/User-Manual/user-manual-4713468.pdf

in that case, portish would not have worked too. I don’t know an integration that can clone 433Mhz rolling codes.

Hi… Learning rolling codes is basically impossible if you understand how rolling codes work …

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. We have a Luminite RSF4 that controls three outdoor lighting circuits. It uses 433.92Mhz FSK for remote commands (4 circuits each with a simple one button on/off control toggle). I understand the BroadLink RM4 Pro will not be able to learn the commands from the existing remotes due to FSK. Do you think I can pair the RM4 Pro to the RSF4 receiver when putting the receiver in remote learning mode? Said differently, can an RM4 Pro send commands to an FSK RF receiver? If yes, that will be a huge step forward. Secondly, from what I have read (and hopefully not correct) is the Home Assistant integration with the RM4 Pro only works when the remote commands have been configured through Home Assistant. Can I do the remote commands setup via Home Assistant so that I can then incorporate them into HA routines etc?

I appreciate any help for this HA novice!