How to just show actual value in history chart?

You can turn off the fill if you don’t like it.

I do like it, it was just when i looked at that “Temperature” i first found it “odd” …because i haven’t seen it while -degrees(as above annerstad-Air-temp … my “slow” mind was thinking … “WTH is it upside down ?”
I will actually install Your Card it in my Live-HA, now :slight_smile:

1. There was a typo in my post - it was supposed to be “I do not KNOW”; glad that you understood me properly!
  2. So, your card (many thanks again!) works like a new augmented History view of karwosts, very good. Must admit, I am still only testing your card on a very not regular basis; it needs a clear head, cannot afford this luxury these days…

With just a doubleclick on the header, and changed to 2 Weeks, i got this very nice “more-info”, can’t get any better :slight_smile: … beside we’ve already had -12.4 degrees here

My card has supported LTS (and a lot more) for more than a year, and so did the Apex card. Kinda funny how this is now suddenly the new thing :wink:

Here’s some more info on how the merging works.

1 Like

I missed a lot, tested you card very little))

Thanks for all the pointers I will look into more of them. I think I already have the history add-on installed so will have a look at that

Thanks for all the input, sorry I didn’t respond before, with work and Xmas I have not had much time recently!