How to set up multiple SLZB-06M in my local network with Z2M?

I’m currently using sonoff zigbee coordinator for ZHA and I want to know how to connect my other zigbee that is very far away from sonoff coordinator. I have purchased multiple SLZB-06M POE to try connect these device to my HA but I couldn’t find any useful information online on how to connect them to ZHA so I tried to install zigbee2mqtt along side ZHA but still no luck. zigbee2mqtt refuses to start to webUI.

I’ve flashed coordinator FW to my SLZB-06M through SLZB-06M web control panel if you are wondering .

EDIT: I’ve fixed the issue by completely removing ZHA integration and then install two instancess of Z2M one for sonoff zigbee dongle (as main zigbee coordinator) and one for SLZB-06M (as secondry zigbee coordinator)

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Are you trying to use multiple coordinators?
Have a look at this extensive post about zigbee: Zigbee networks: how to guide for avoiding interference + optimize using Zigbee Router devices (repeaters/extenders) to get a stable mesh network with best possible range and coverage

There is also a how-to on the - SM Light Website

The requirement is to run multiple instances of MQTT, one for each SLB06 adapter, so a Docker, Proxmox or some other virtualisation will be handy

This will be due to ZHA and MQTT trying to bind to port 6388 for messages from coordinator, one only process will be allowed to bind to that port.

Show your Zigbee2MQTT configuration

I can’t change the port for one of them ? if no how do I migrate my paired devices from ZHA to Z2M ?

This is my Z2M configuration.