How to simulate an intercom button press? (need to hack door intercom to open entry door into my building for delivery)

@amirandap,
Thank you very much. Do you mind explaining how this works? This runs on a separate PI attached to your intercom? Do you have schematics on which pins on your RPi are attached where on intercom?

My intercom brand is Fermax (model is Citymax ).
From the manual below, it seem that I need to trip together wire 1 and 3 on my intercom once somebody rings the bell to open the door.

https://github.com/B1tMaster/haas-config/files/1862571/94727_EN.Esquemario.4N.Citymax.V_05_03.pdf
(manual )

My issue: https://github.com/B1tMaster/haas-config/issues/89

But I am not sure how I would play sound back… or how can I detect that somebody is ringing… (which pins would carry current to indicate that. )

If you could share more details on how your code works maybe I can figure out how to make it work on my intercom.

I attached two pictures of intercom and how it connects

I will try to take it apart and take pictures again but since its a different model you will have to get a voltage tester and start taking measurements to see which one aplies the 12v to the line when you press the line.

Yes it runs on a separate raspberry zero that is inside the gang box. In order to keep the original intercom working i bought another intercom and took out the main pcb, so they work in parallel.

For the audio i just soldered the wires from the intercom headset to a usb external sound card

1 Like

I’d like to grab the code too, if you please.
Also, where on the intercom do you connect the device? Is a wire connected to each side of the BUZZ button, closing the circuit when the device is activated?

Was this code ever shared? I’m currently trying to accomplish the same here.

Edit: I think I found it here: https://github.com/amirandap/Smart-Intercom

I am also still interested in this stuff, I have an entrya intercom system.
. Already captured the button press and video, so I have an notification in HA with video when someone rings the doorbell…
But my audio is missing, I want to capture audio / microphone too… So I can’t actually speak

So tips are welcome how to solder and stuff like that

I did the basic door open button with a shelly 1PM

See the info here

1 Like

Hi there,

Could you share some more info with me. It looks like I have the same setup for my front door. I saw your pictures but couldnt find out how you connected your Shelly 1PM to which cables etc…

@augustose

Hello @SINCE1992 from both sides of the door opening button I connected the Shelly:O and Shelly:L1.

Then the Shelly:L and Shely:N to the electricity 110v.

Does that answer the question ?

Hi, I have intercom Laskomex LN-8.
Possible to make open the front door via sonoff switch without ringing from to street ?

Open your door and press the button that opens the door outside.
Do you hear a sound in the staircase?
Or if it’s too far have someone go down an listen/try open the door.

No. I possible to open the door from inside only if ringing my house outside.

My problem is that in big house not allowed using the numerical code, on street at Laskomex CD-2501 every time need to use the proxy key.

I possible to simulate on opener LM-8 witch smart switch ( sonoff wifi smart switch) ?

When ringing on my room

Switch 1. Pick up the phone

Switch 2. Open the street door!

1 Like

you can always try sonoff minir2 or zbmini… its should work like a charm

Hi, where to connect Sonoff.1 and Sonoff.2 on my Laskomex LM-8 intercom ?
Sonoff Wifi Smart Switch 7V-32V AC/DC will be ok and need twos pieces ?

Hello Laskomex,

Did you solve your problem ?

Can you send a picture of the other side of the board that is inside the phone?

Thank you

Hi, there is another solution Smart Domofon

1 Like

Hi,
I hope you are well.
I’m having a similar issuessue.

Can I use a Shelly on this?

I have an art 870 intercom sysytem. actually used a relay and a d1 mini to get door control and bell notifications when someone rings. And i have a telegram bot integrated for sending notifications to my phone when someone rings

1 Like

I think it’s possible.
What I can see: Base; Handset; red button; grey button, and handset lift switch;

1. What is the button you must press to open the door?
  2. Can you press the button and open the door even when the handset list switch is pressed?
  3. Can you send a picture of the interior?

It sounds like a fantastic project!
Can you tell me more about the integration with the phone ?