I am brand new to Home Assistant. Moved over from OpenHab2 due to the incompatibility with HomematicIP.
Currently I am struggling with Hue-sensors-HASS by robmarkcole. I am aware of the documentation but I dont get it work.
What I did so far:
- I added my Hue to Home Assistant
- I create custom_components/hue and added the three Python scripts there
- groups.yaml is containing this at the moment:
default_view: view: yes entities: - group.Hue Hue: entities: - binary_sensor.flur_motion_sensor - sensor.flur_temperature - sensor.flur_light_level - sensor.flur_lux - sensor.flur_remote
My questions are these:
- Do I need to add this and if so where?
binary_sensor: - platform: hue device_tracker: - platform: hue sensor: - platform: hue
- Where do I get the name of my Hue sensor? Currently it is named “Hue Motion Sensor Flur”
- The Home Assistant only shows “Entity not available”
Thats it so far, hope to get some hints here…