IKEA motion sensor

Ik ben nog onervaren op het gebied van HA en moet nog veel ontdekken. Ik heb Domoticz verlaten en moet dus omschakelen.
Nu is mij vraag ik heb een IKEA motion sensor die ik wil gebruiken. Ik heb deze gereset en met HUE lights gekoppeld aan HUE. Hoe krijg is deze nu zichtbaar in HA. Moet ik daarvoor eerst de TRADFRI verbindingshub installeren of moet het op een andere manier?

Bvd Peter

From guideline 0 of the FAQ:

:zero: Language
We can only support one language here, and that language is English. We appreciate that not everybody can read and write it, but there are a wide range of options out there. We chose this language since it’s known to the moderators and developers, and also one of the most widely known languages

You don’t need the Tradfri hub to use the Ikea Motion Sensor. It is a terrible way to use them, as with the Tradfri hub they only connect to a light, no way to use them independent.
I use them with Zigbee2MQTT and they work fine, but since I don’t have a HUE hub I don’t know how to use them that way. But I thought HUE did not make third party devices visible outside the hub.