Imou Life - cloud integration

I have 900 secs and nothing in all other fields.

It’s every 15mins, is it enough?

Thanks

The ip address is masked, my imou cam is on 192.168.1.105. I see that, from ONVIF integration when you make an automated search for new devices, it will display the ip. Hope that help.

1 Like

Can you share your config for have about 50 api call? (I tried to disable something but I’m stuck with 800 calls a day)
polling interval and sensor / entities enabled
thanks

Personally I only use the integration to set the motion/human detection whenever I activate/deactivate the main alarm on some cameras so I’ve disabled all the sensors but those two on all my cameras and set the polling interval to 43200 since I do not need the switches to be in sync with the app at all since I control them only through HA. But I guess this is a very peculiar situation.

Good morning,
Thank you for this integration. I would like to use the noise detector to turn on a lamp if it exceeds 60db for example.
I can’t find the numerical value in decibel. Is this something possible?

I want to move from imou to onvif.

do you know how to delete imou cloud service account?

I cant find a way…

Just remove it from Device and Services in Settings

even I have an APP created in cloud service?

I don’t understand what do you mean by “an app created in cloud service”

@galaxy_explorer Thanks for sharing this great tip! I have a question. Do I need to remove the IMOU app or can you just add the same camera’s to the Amcrest app?

Add the camera locally using the IP address and password printed on the back of the camera. Default username is “admin”.

I did as you suggested. I can add the IMOU camera’s now but unfortunately removing logo doesn’t work for IMOU bulb cams (Imou Life) and Cruise 2 (Imou Life)

update: I installed SmartPSS and was able to remove the IMOU logo: SmartPSS - Dahua Technology - World Leading Video-Centric AIoT Solution & Service Provider

Hi

I have the IPC-C26E-V2 model and device status is always showing as online even when camera is off. Can I get this to work?

Thanks

@user2684 Just curious, if Imou Life App does not consume cloud API quota, do we have any idea how? Has anyone sniff traffic from the app to see what it’s doing?

Does anybody know if reseting the app in https://open.imoulife.com/ has stopped working? Before it allowed us to reset the quota, but now it’s not working anymore…

It should not consume any quota, the quota is related only to third party integrations not to the native app as far as I know. Sniffing what the app does would be great, should allow us to unveil all the undocumented APIs that are actually blocking any further development. I tried a few times but couldn’t get around the certificate stuff but if anybody would succeed, please let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like