I have to share here what else have I found. I found a work around for this stale mate.
TL:DR - This isn’t perfect and Homekit controler seems to have trouble exposing all the HVAC machines Homebridges is connected to.
I actually use Homebridge as a translator for multiple things so they show up at my Homekit app on my Apple iPhone. I then share this things in the simplified interface with my family iPhones. This allows me to use Siri, which I considerer a better interperter for my voice commands. (My experience with Google Android didn’t went that well. End of subject)
- Go to Supervisor and install Portainer add on. Make sure you disable protection mode for this add on and wait for it to start.
Add Homebridge to Portainer as per @thecem post here.
- Go to your Homeassistant internal URL at the port 8581 (http://myinternalhomeassistant:8571/). Enter user admin and password admin (Change this later).
- At the top bar, choose the Plugin menu.
- Search for homebridge-lg-thinq-ac at the plugin management page. This is a Homebrigde plugin to connect ia LG Thinq V2.
- Follow the instructions for homebridge-lg-thinq-ac, entering the country code and language configuration in the plugin configuration. Ignore the URL fields by now. You need to restart Homebridge for them to show the correct information (I know. this seems dumb)
- Restart Homebridge.
- Go back to the homebridge-lg-thinq-ac plugin at Homebridge and get the URL to authenticate over at LG Api v2. Wait for the redirect and get the authentication URL.
- Go back to the homebridge-lg-thinq-ac plugin at Homebridge and paste the URL. (Yes! You need to restart Homebidge AGAIN!)
- (By now you guessed what comes next) Add Homekit controler to your Home-assistant integrations.
- Add the Homebridge hub to the Homekit controller… et voilá. You have it.
But not yet! Unfortunately, even if this works great for my iPhone if I pair the Homebridge with my Homekit app, the Homekit controler seems to have trouble exposing my multiple HVAC internal machines or get commands correctly sent to LG API thing.
Any way, the all thing works great in the iPhone with HomeKit app.