Inkbird IBS-M1 WI-FI & INKBIRD IBS-P01R Integration?

Has anyone managed to get this to work in HA.

I dont see a Inkbird Integration, unless im blind.

I tried via the Tuya App, but from research I have Gen2 of Inkbird IBS-M1 which does not seem to be supported for some reason.

I cant find any other ways on here, so was wondering if someone has done it but not shared maybe??

Same boat…bumping to see if any workarounds have come up. The M1 was on sale on prime day so I’m assuming this device will get more eyes on it now. I wasn’t able to get Tuya IoT to work at all.

The integration says it work as long as you have HA Bluetooth enabled, not tuya stuff. Here is the integrations page, INKBIRD - Home Assistant (home-assistant.io), but it does not mention the pool thermometer model…not sure if they just don’t have all models mentioned or if the pool one uses a different wireless protocol to talk to the receiver. I am trying to see if anyone has gotten the pool thermometer, Inkbird IBS-P01R, into HA. Inkbird IBS-P01R - Amazon.com

I have the Inkbird IBS-P01R. It does not connect through the HA INKBIRD integration because it is 433MHz wireless connection (see specifications here) and not Bluetooth. The Bluetooth version is IBS-P01B.

I do have a Sonoff RF Bridge flashed with Tasmota. I haven’t yet worked with it enough to find if I can receive signals from the IBS-P01R, but I think I should be able to.

same! i might by the bluetooth one and see

I’ll let ya know after mine arrives. AliExpress has good deal now so got it from there, INKBIRD IBS-P01B Waterproof Digital Bluetooth Connected Floating Pool Thermometer for Hot Spring,Swimming Pool, Bath Water. Approximately $26 instead of $39 at amazon. Not pool weather yet, so I don’t mind the slower shipping.

P.S. Current deal you spend $30 and get $5 off, so add another ~$5 item, something you been wanting essentially for free and “spave”.

i bought it awhile back. It works good! drops off every now and then, but i dont care really.
What i wish it had a was a long sensor cable to go to the bottom and read the bottom temp as well

Just as a follow-up, received the Bluetooth version of the ink bird pool thermometer. Put in batteries checked Home Assistant was showing as an available discovered object with the InkBird integration. Working great. Not testing in the pool yet so I don’t know how it will work in terms of Staying connected with the Bluetooth proxies that I’ll have somewhat nearby, but as of now, in terms of it integrating it went very smoothly.

1 Like

I am trying the similar stack via local tuya, but unsuccessfully.
You can find the related info through this topic.