Instalace na Hyper-V

Mám instalaci Home assistenta na Hyper -V. Vytvořil jsem si virtuální a počítač a naistaloval home assistenta. Nějak se nemůžu dostat na jednotlivé složky home asistenta, ale jinak vše finguje . Předtím jsem používal verzi portable ve Win11 a všechny složky jsem viděl. Ale při klasické instalaci jsou složky nějak asi zabalené. Jak se k nim dá dostat, abych je šlo upravovat. Děkuji za odpovědi jsem teprve začátečník.

:zero: Language

We can only support one language here, and that language is English. We appreciate that not everybody can read and write it, but there are a wide range of options out there . We chose this language since it’s known to the moderators and developers, and also one of the most widely known languages.

1 Like

I have Home Assistant installed on Hyper-V. I created a virtual computer and installed the home assistant. Somehow I can’t get to the individual folders of the home assistant, but otherwise everything is pretending. I used the portable version in Win11 before and I could see all the folders. But with a classic installation, the folders are packed somehow. How do I get to them so I can edit them. Thanks for the replies, I’m just a beginner.

See Common Tasks - Operating System - Home Assistant