Integrate with OpenSprinkler

Is there documentation on how to update IP Address or other initial configs? I’m purchasing a replacement OS and don’t want to delete the integration (and all entities) to start over.

Thanks

I get an error saying the integration couldnt be loaded after updating to the last release of HA (2023.3)

Logger: homeassistant.setup
Source: setup.py:205
First occurred: 18:17:44 (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 18:18:22
*Setup failed for custom integration opensprinkler: Requirements for opensprinkler not found: [‘pyopensprinkler==0.7.4’].

And

Logger: homeassistant.util.package
Source: util/package.py:107
First occurred: 18:17:31 (6 occurrences)
Last logged: 18:18:22
Unable to install package pyopensprinkler==0.7.4: ERROR: Cannot install pyopensprinkler==0.7.4 because these package versions have conflicting dependencies. ERROR: ResolutionImpossible: for help visit Dependency Resolution - pip documentation v24.1.dev0 [notice] A new release of pip is available: 23.0 → 23.0.1 [notice] To update, run: pip install --upgrade pip

I’m receiving the same error. This appears to be an undocumented breaking change from the latest update.

FYI, I just updated my integration to 1.1.5 and that has solved the problem. @ vschild

1 Like

Hello,
My integration worked fine until yesterday whwn I updated the OS to version 2.2.0(1).
I can not connect the OS I get this message:
grafik
I allready deinstalled os integration, tried it with an older version but it does not work.
The OS itselve works fine.

Mqtt is connected and works.
Anybody can help?

Hello, I have connected a water meter to Opensprinkler, is it possible to display not only the flow but also the total water consumption? in home assistant

I have had the OpenSprinkler custom integration working fine (for me) for quite a while but today it would not “load”
I eventually realised that when I went back to the previous version (docker image) Version 2023.10.1 works fine but 2023.10.2 does not.