Integration Eglo Connect / Awox Apk

Glad to hear. Could you give me the model and versions of your lights then can I add them to the readme

What kind of hardware is your hardware running on?

My lights:

• EGLO-RGB-TW (97907 - FRAIOLI-C)
  • EGLO ECeil G60 (97921 - TOTARI-C)

I’m running HA on a Raspberry Pi 4 Modell B with 4 GB RAM

Just found this error in the log:

Logger: custom_components.awox.awox_mesh
Source: custom_components/awox/awox_mesh.py:98
Integration: AwoX MESH control ([documentation](https://github.com/fsaris/home-assistant-awox), [issues](https://github.com/fsaris/home-assistant-awox/issues))
First occurred: 9:49:35 (7 occurrences)
Last logged: 9:53:00

Unexpected error fetching awox data: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'requestStatus'

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/update_coordinator.py", line 144, in async_refresh self.data = await self._async_update_data() File "/config/custom_components/awox/awox_mesh.py", line 98, in _async_update_data await self.hass.async_add_executor_job(self._connected_bluetooth_device.requestStatus, mesh_id) AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'requestStatus'

I just set it up, but the light’s unavailable. There is the same error in my log.
Are your lights working anyway?

edit: okay, just received another error: Failed to connect, trying next device [Failed to connect to peripheral
It seems my raspberry doesn’t connect.
Is there maybe anything i need to do to make bluetooth work? No clue if BT is turned on or not…
My Raspberry is 2 meters in plain sight from the lamp.

Hi,
First of all thank you for your awesome work, have been waiting for this for quite some time. So, when I found this, ordered an RPi4, installed HASS, had a look and installed this integration, et voila!

2x RGBW E27 bulb: AwoxByEglo ESMLm-c9i
1x RGBW recessed ceiling light: Eglo ESpot 225
3x RGBW ceiling light: Eglo EFueva 225r
2x RGBW ceiling light: Eglo EFueva 225s
4x RGBW ceiling light: Eglo EFueva 300s

These all switch on/off nicely and connection seems stable. Now to figure out how I’m gonna make this Home Assistant do my bidding.

Thanks again!

After a few days the bluetooth connection isn’t very stable. My mesh keeps disconnecting, sometimes for a few seconds, sometimes a few minutes. Other times it stays connected for almost 1.5 hours without issue.

When I check the state of the mesh it seems it’s almost always connected to a different light. I (now) have a total of 14, all in quite close proximity, 2 of those in direct line of sight, 1 approximately 1m, the other at 2.5m distance from my RPi4.

I’ve found the following in the logs:

• Timeout executing command, probably Bluetooth connection is lost/frozen, re-connecting
    8:55:54 AM – AwoX Mesh lights (ERROR) - message first occurred at February 25, 2021, 9:55:08 PM and shows up 52 times

• No response received after command! - start: 2021-02-26 08:52:38.004044, now: 2021-02-26 08:52:38.051467, last response: 2021-02-26 08:52:07.672903
    8:54:42 AM – AwoX Mesh lights (WARNING) - message first occurred at February 25, 2021, 9:47:10 PM and shows up 375 times

• Error fetching awox data: No device connected
    8:44:17 AM – AwoX Mesh lights (ERROR) - message first occurred at February 25, 2021, 9:47:36 PM and shows up 21 times

• Command failed and skipped - Device disconnected
    8:44:17 AM – AwoX Mesh lights (ERROR) - message first occurred at February 25, 2021, 9:47:36 PM and shows up 20 times

• Command failed, device is disconnected: Device disconnected
    8:44:17 AM – AwoX Mesh lights (ERROR) - message first occurred at February 25, 2021, 9:47:36 PM and shows up 20 times

• Disconnect failed: Unexpected response (wr)
    7:35:40 AM – AwoX Mesh lights (WARNING) - message first occurred at 12:06:58 AM and shows up 5 times

• Command failed and skipped - Bluetooth command failed (code: 14, error: Request attribute has encountered an unlikely error)
    3:07:49 AM – AwoX Mesh lights (ERROR)

If there’s anything I can do to provide help, please let me know! And thanks again for your work so far!

Hi Joey,

would it be possible to share your configuration.yaml and/or the way you installed it ?

I have also a few Awox devices, and would like to use them, even using the remote control for commanding them and also trigger other devices :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance.
Kr,
Dom

There’s nothing in the configration.yaml about the AwoX lights. When I started out I’ve only just installed the integration and logged on to my AwoX account while configuring the integration.
I’m happy to help with any issues you might encounter, so if you have any specific questions?

Hi Joey :slight_smile:

I also entered my Awox logon/pwd.
It discovered my devices, but I’m still interact with my Awox devices (which are not near my Raspberry)

You could add the lines below to your configuratuon.yaml to activate debug logging if you haven’t already to try an figure out what’s happening. If you’re AwoX devices aren’t near your RPi you probably want to check if the integration can connect the bluetooth radio to the AwoX devices.

# logger
logger:
  default: error
  logs:
     custom_components.awox: debug

Having some problems with adding the repository
Manage add-on repositories

it gives the below

Invalid Add-on repository!

Add

any ideas what i need to do

Where did you try to add it? Should work if you add it to HASS

Hi

I have light: EGLO Zigbee TW.

Model: EGLO-ZM-TW Version 2.0.34 (HW 4.60)

I am wondering if that would be possible to add to integration.

Currently I am getting
“[%key:common::config_flow::abort::no_devices_found%]”

Thanks!

Sorry the ZigBee devices are not supported. Only the BLE versions.

Hi minifranske im intrested to integrait smartpebble i have one to test and try to make it work ,can you help out ?
tel me how your integretion works ?
im lasy to read all the code lmao thets why i ask .
you are geting device list from server and controling directli the lights or you are controling them true cloud ?

I have also problems connecting two lights (Eglo Salobrena-C). They are available in the AwoX-App. The third lamp (added in awox app but currently not in use) is available. In the log file is a warning “Command failed, retry 1”, preceded by a debug entry

process 0/0 - {'command': 'requestStatus', 'params': {'dest': 65535, 'withResponse': True}, 'callback': <function AwoxMesh._async_add_command_to_queue.<locals>.command_executed at 0x7f8e7a0940>, 'allow_to_fail': False}"

Any ideas?
Thank you!

It works now. Seems that the app on the mobile didn’t sync the lights correctly to the cloud. I logged out and in in the mobile app (and removed and readded the lights very often). Then it worked.