Integration for Rollease Acmeda Automate Pulse hub and blinds

I couldnt get the official integration to work, ended up reverting back to the original custom component and all good again :slight_smile:

Anyone have issues with the integration reporting the percentage the wrong way. To get the blinds to 30% open I need to set it to 60%.

Unfortunately this is the convention that hame assistant seems to use for rollers/blinds which is different to the convention of the Acmeda app.

With regards to the battery, it seems like that I thought was the battery status may not be correct.
I developed this integration by reverse engineering the entire protocol (which was quite a challenge).
Things that I can control easily (like blind position) weren’t too hard to determine but as the battery charge changes very slowly what I thought to be the battery level may not be it.
Also, after several months of not charging my blinds, mine are still showing full charge on my Acmeda app so I don’t have any new data to work out which signal to use.

Give it a few more months and I may be able to work this one out. Sorry!

We contributed some testing for the Acmeda Pulse 2 hub testing for battery levels. We got an approximation of the battery levels that align with the value in the app using the following:

percent = int(27.4 * self.battery - 255)

It might help if the figure reported by the v1 hub is a four digit voltage.

Thanks for working on this atmurray, successfully set it up this afternoon from the integrations menu (manual github download not required). I found a number of my blinds were detected by HA but not working. Turns out i had previously added them to the handheld remote and they were visible in the Acmeda app and in HA but not (just a guess) visible to the V1 hub.

Simple fix was to open the Acmeda app, delete those non working blinds and then add them again by copying from the remote (an option in the app). After doing this, all the blinds worked fine.

Commands:
open blinds
close blinds
open/close blinds 50% works as well

great work, cheers.

The official integration didn’t work with my Pulse 2 hub.

I haven’t tried the git version yet…will it work?