Integration Solar inverter huawei 2000L

Who can help me out? I need a template to calculate the power used in the house , so i can see live what i’m using.

I’ve the HUAWEI SUN2000-4.6KTL with a power meter connected true rs485.

Thanks already.

@gohigher14 use https://code.visualstudio.com/ to edit your configuration.yaml file.

Add the above code in configuration.yaml

Install GitHub - reptilex/tesla-style-solar-power-card: Home assistant power card mimicking the one tesla provides for the powerwall app. from HACS.

and add Lovelace code to the lovelace card.

1 Like

this will go under the template: section in your configuration.yaml (if you don’t have a separate template file Splitting up the configuration - Home Assistant). Here are some rules for the templates. Templating - Home Assistant.

I have all my templates in configuration.yaml

you can always check your template in developer tools–> Template Editor Developer Tools - Home Assistant. Just copy your code and paste it there.

Thanks. It’s working now , only this entity i can’t seem to find it.
house_entity: sensor.house_consumption_daily

In the house bubble it is there , but i want to add this value as a normal entity card.

it is simple, go to developer tools> and states and start searching for same value as your current value of the entity.

that was what i did. But is was always showing me the wrong value. And now suddenly it’s showing the correct value. And i haven’t changed any setting :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :woozy_face:

for official looking card you can use GitHub - ulic75/power-flow-card: A power distribution card inspired by the official Energy Distribution card for Home Assistant

2 Likes

What is the exact difference between sensor.active_power and sensor.input_power?
I have a HUAWEI SUN2000-4.6KTL, but my smart power meter module is not yet connected over RS485 (forgotten by installer). The input power is mostly ± 20W higher than the active power value.

Maybe active power value accounts for losses by the inverter.

1 Like

@wlcrs Set Up The Router In Bridge Mode - NETGEAR WNDR4300v2 User Manual [Page 113] | ManualsLib and What is wireless bridge mode and how do I set it up on my NETGEAR router? | Answer | NETGEAR Support. Is this the same thing as your OpenWRT code suggestion i.e wireless bridge but from netgear’s own firmware? I am already using fresh tomato in a different router but the issue is the range. So looking for a new router to be placed near the inverter. Don’t have the time to change the firmware, but can convert it to OpenWrt in future (already have experience with dd-wrt, OpenWrt and fresh tomato.

Hi,
is it also possible to change to port after you did the config?
I had it setup to port 507 on the inverter ip (192.168.200.1)
but after the installer did the firmware update, i think i have to change it to 6607? but i can’t find where to change tot port in the configuration

No. You need to remove and add the integration again.

@wlcrs , do i loose the sensors then? or will it recreate an map those automatically again?

In my experience HA recreates them with exactly the same name again.

2 Likes

ok will try, the installer comes next week to perform the upgrade. fingers crossed :slight_smile:

Hi, I am trying to get the riemann logic posted on wiki and here to work but get this:

Invalid config for [sensor]: required key not provided @ data[‘platform’]. Got None. (See ?, line ?).

Code in configuration.yalm:

# Solar
sensor input_power_with_efficiency_loss:
- name: "input_power_with_efficiency_loss"
  unique_id: "input_power_with_efficiency_loss"
  unit_of_measurement: "W"
  device_class: power
  state_class: measurement
  state: >-
    {% set inverter_rating = 10000 %} # adjust this value to the rated power of your inverter
    {% set inpower = states('sensor.input_power')|float(0) %}
    {% if inpower < (inverter_rating*0.1) %}
      {{ inpower * 0.90 }}
    {% elif inpower < (inverter_rating*0.2) %}  
      {{ inpower * 0.95 }}
    {% else %}
      {{ inpower * 0.98 }}
    {% endif %}

try this code in developers tools :hammer:–> template

working for me

check YAML indent, to edit your configration.yaml use VS code https://code.visualstudio.com/

Hi, has anyone seen this before? - a dump at 5m to midnight that looks like a (close, but not exact) summary of the values. It really distorts the graph. I am using emulv2 via mqtt and either using the huawei inverters energy values or calculating from the voltage/current readings. This has been constant since the last 2021 versions.

is your connection to the inverter stable?

Yes, its the same day after day - the last 5 minutes before midnight.