Integration Solar inverter huawei 2000L

Just connect to the Wifi of the inverter and then use the Sun2000 app to connect to the inverter. The default installer password is “00000a”. If you can login using this password then you can enable Modbus TCP under the communication options. Then it also works with the V117 firmware.

Hello, I’m new in the HA world.

The installation of the Huawei Solar 0.5.1 was successful. (Thanks for the great implementation work !)

I wanted to update to the Beta version 1.0.0a3 and that was not a success.
I followed the following steps:

• Huawei Solar uninstalled in the configuration
  • Huawei Solar removed in the HACS
  • Firefox Cookies cleared
  • HA restarted
    Then install the Version 1.0.0a3 in HACS and when I try to add it in the Configuration>Integration there I get the Error "Config flow could not be loaded [object Object]

I’ve tried many times but this Error message is coming back.

I’m running HA on Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS.

Does someone know what I’m doing wrong?

Thx

Try to empty your browser cache and reload the page.

Done but still the same Error

HACS is on the latest version?

Hi, so you don’t use sdongle at all?

How can be checked and configured this assertion?

Ok, so can i connect the wr802 in wifi to the inverter but in lan to a mesh repetitor wifi instead of directly the router?

Can you post the Home Assistant logs containing the real underlying error message + your Home Assistant System Health ? Feel free to make an issue on the GitHub project containing all this information.

No I have no sdongle at all.

You can try to search info about your network manufacture.
For example, I have only Unifi stuff (USG, switch, Ap-Lr) and I can create/handle VLAN.
IMHO, if you can create different network from your router you are able to handle VLAN.
(this is my network page with 2 different network)

Another option (not tested) is to change your DHCP range in order to enter in the 192.168.200.xx range for example192.168.200.10/24

I think yes because the mesh network should be an “extension” of the main network (same subnet with a central DHCP server).
My suggest is to try step by step:

• Configure wr802 in client mode
  • Connect it to your pc
  • Test ping and port 6607 (nmap)
  • Connect to you main network and test again

Hi don’t know exactly how (I’m not a network expert) but i think this can be done also with cheap Gl.inet device since it have opewrt onboad. Am I wrong?

My installer didn’t leave the default credentials in place, so logging in as an installer isn’t an option.

Hi all. I have not yet installed Huawei inverter to my home. I have not clear how inverter is connected to internet:

1. to connect inverter to Huawei Fusion solar portal sDongle is needed or not?
  2. If not is not clear to me how to connect it to internet. Can someone explain me?
  3. SDongle is provided by default or is it optional?
  4. To connect DDSU666-H Smart Power Sensor to the inverter, sDongle is needed or not?
  1. to connect inverter to Huawei Fusion solar portal sDongle is needed or not?
    No, I even removed my sDongle (provided by the installer)
  2. If not is not clear to me how to connect it to internet. Can someone explain me?
    You specify your homenetwork credentials in the inverter
  3. SDongle is provided by default or is it optional?
    The installer provided it because reception wasn’t sufficient near the inverter
  4. To connect DDSU666-H Smart Power Sensor to the inverter, sDongle is needed or not?
    No, it is connected to the inverter by modbus rtu

Why did you remove the dongle? And how are you connecting to the inverter now?

I’m sorry but i continue to not fully understand how inverter connectivity works:
You are saying than sdongle is not necessary and that you can connect the inverter to your home network directly without the dongle… This means that, onc connected, the inverter take an ip on your home network range…am I right?
So if it is correct… Why other people say that need an additional ap client device to connect to the inverter directly? Look here: Integration Solar inverter huawei 2000L - #1317 by themask87

I’m running HA on a raspberry pi, which is connected via UTP with my homenetwork and via Wifi to the inverter.
I removed the dongle because I noticed that the modbus tcp (inverter ap) had a lot of disconnections when it was inserted.

The inverter uses random (‘invalid’) mac adresses when it sporadically connects with my homenetwork (via wifi). The huawei portal shows once a while some data, but I don’t care because I get all the data I need directly from the inverter.

Hi everyone,

I bought the TP WR802 to connect as explain with a “clean install”. But now, i’ve a problem. I’m not able to see the integration after installing the personalized depository. Any idea ?

Many thanks !!!