Integration Solar inverter huawei 2000L

Where do you put this? If you have everything in your configuration.yaml directly, it should be like this:

template:
  sensor:
  - name: "input_power_with_efficiency_loss"
    unique_id: "input_power_with_efficiency_loss"
    unit_of_measurement: "W"
    device_class: power
    state_class: measurement
    state: >-
      {% set inverter_rating = 10000 %} # adjust this value to the rated power of your inverter
      {% set inpower = states('sensor.input_power')|float(0) %}
      {% if inpower < (inverter_rating*0.1) %}
        {{ inpower * 0.90 }}
      {% elif inpower < (inverter_rating*0.2) %}  
        {{ inpower * 0.95 }}
      {% else %}
        {{ inpower * 0.98 }}
      {% endif %}

this thread is getting out of hand 
 :sweat_smile:

I am using: GitHub - wlcrs/huawei_solar: Home Assistant integration for Huawei Solar inverters via ModbusTCP
and I connect directly to the inverters AP (192.168.200.1) to get all the data. I also disconnected the dongle from the internet.

my problem is this:
the daily yield should show how much the solar panels produce. but somehow they show a positive production even during night time (roughtly 2kwh when no sun is shining). has someone else have this problem?

i think i found the “why” in the github issues already - Fix commingling of battery charging/discharging in yield · Issue #1 · wlcrs/huawei_solar · GitHub

Hi yousaf465

Have you been able to resolve your issue? The entity for the house energy is “sensor.grid_import_solar_daily_energy”

Its created from the utility_Meter:

grid_import_solar_daily_energy:
    source: sensor.grid_consumption
    cycle: daily
1 Like

yes, it seems to have been resolved. I think it starts measuring from midnight.

Hi at all, I need to minimize grid consumption of my plant (SUN2000-5KTL-L1 + Luna2000 20.0 kWh).

During the day (24h) I’ve about 1,00 kWh of grid consumption (about a constant average imported energy 50/80 w) with full sunny day and 100% charged Luna2000 .

So, to reduce grid consumption, I connected remotely to my inverter via FusionSolar app ad setted this value:

–>Device Management–>select the S-dongle unit and press–>Set Parameters–>Active Power Control–>and modified the “Power raising threshold” (kW) parameter from 0.050kW to 0.010kW. (see attached picture)

So grid consumption during 24h is lower, but can I reduce grid import too by setting < 0,010 kwh value ? (Ex can I set 0,005 kWh ?).

And if I reduce “power adjustment period” (from 0,5 s to 0,2 s), (see attached picture) can I improve inverter reactivity and so reduce grid import?

1 Like

Hello all,

Lately I’ve been checking sensor.internal_temperature as summer is approaching and I was curious about other user’s readings. I’m getting up to 53ÂșC which I assume it’s normal for a 5KTL operating at near-maximum capacity, but I think it would be good If some of you can share your values so we can compare, as temperature is one of the main factors affecting service life of inverters.

My unit is in the basement, at around 20ÂșC ambient temperature, but the installer placed it too close to the ceiling ignoring Huawei’s specs, so I’m a bit concerned about proper heat ventilation.

Hi,

How did you make this entity? house_entity: sensor.house_consumption_daily
How did you calculate the house consumption daily?

It seems a bit too hot, today mine it’s 49,3° (5.155W power peak). Also my installer placed in a very small room I will install a heat ventilation too.

1 Like

Who can help me out? I need a template to calculate the power used in the house , so i can see live what i’m using.

I’ve the HUAWEI SUN2000-4.6KTL with a power meter connected true rs485.

Thanks already.

@gohigher14 use https://code.visualstudio.com/ to edit your configuration.yaml file.

Add the above code in configuration.yaml

Install GitHub - reptilex/tesla-style-solar-power-card: Home assistant power card mimicking the one tesla provides for the powerwall app. from HACS.

and add Lovelace code to the lovelace card.

1 Like

this will go under the template: section in your configuration.yaml (if you don’t have a separate template file Splitting up the configuration - Home Assistant). Here are some rules for the templates. Templating - Home Assistant.

I have all my templates in configuration.yaml

you can always check your template in developer tools–> Template Editor Developer Tools - Home Assistant. Just copy your code and paste it there.

Thanks. It’s working now , only this entity i can’t seem to find it.
house_entity: sensor.house_consumption_daily

In the house bubble it is there , but i want to add this value as a normal entity card.

it is simple, go to developer tools> and states and start searching for same value as your current value of the entity.

that was what i did. But is was always showing me the wrong value. And now suddenly it’s showing the correct value. And i haven’t changed any setting :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :woozy_face:

for official looking card you can use GitHub - ulic75/power-flow-card: A power distribution card inspired by the official Energy Distribution card for Home Assistant

2 Likes

What is the exact difference between sensor.active_power and sensor.input_power?
I have a HUAWEI SUN2000-4.6KTL, but my smart power meter module is not yet connected over RS485 (forgotten by installer). The input power is mostly ± 20W higher than the active power value.

Maybe active power value accounts for losses by the inverter.

1 Like

@wlcrs Set Up The Router In Bridge Mode - NETGEAR WNDR4300v2 User Manual [Page 113] | ManualsLib and What is wireless bridge mode and how do I set it up on my NETGEAR router? | Answer | NETGEAR Support. Is this the same thing as your OpenWRT code suggestion i.e wireless bridge but from netgear’s own firmware? I am already using fresh tomato in a different router but the issue is the range. So looking for a new router to be placed near the inverter. Don’t have the time to change the firmware, but can convert it to OpenWrt in future (already have experience with dd-wrt, OpenWrt and fresh tomato.

Hi,
is it also possible to change to port after you did the config?
I had it setup to port 507 on the inverter ip (192.168.200.1)
but after the installer did the firmware update, i think i have to change it to 6607? but i can’t find where to change tot port in the configuration

No. You need to remove and add the integration again.