Integration with camedomotic

Hi, today i’ve wrote to CAME for obtain the authorization to publish the integration…. I hope to have a response in a couple of days…

In the meanwhile for who’s interested to test it privately, send me an email to: [email protected] and i will send the package

Cool, thanks!
Concerning the publish, I wasn’t aware that you needed to get permission to publish it since the code and integration itself is not supported nor it was done by CAME. Out of curiosity, are you doing it just as an heads-up to CAME?

I have a collaboration with came :grinning:

Repo available on my github page Den901

Hi Den901, is this compatible with CAME Wi-Fi thermostat, as the 845AA-0100?
It’s controlled on mobile by CAME APP THERMO.
Thanks

Mmmh no i think not, the thermo app uses different types of API but you can search something with wireshark…. Came usually left in clear the code

does it work with CAME domotic 3.0 for burglar alarm ?

yes! it works

very interesting!

Hi guys, is this integration still available? i can’t find it

Yes it is on my profile

Hi Den, really i can’t find it :anguished:
Can you link me the repo pls?
ty for your work

I found it! i will try it soon. thank you

Hi again,
i cant add the integration cause i ve got this error ( IP ETI/DOMO, Username, Password o Keycode are wrong).
and i m sure that all field are correct: In the came connect all works fine, so i m sure about username pass and keycode. Ip is static so i m sure about it too.

Any idea?

thanks.

Write me on fb Den Mauro and we will find a solution, maybe we can plan a tw session for check all

Hello @Den901 , i searched the repo on google and github but i cannot find it. Can you post it there or send me a private message? thank you

Will it work with a sectional garage door?

https://github.com/Den901/ha-came

If u have problems email me [email protected]

1 Like

No, openings are still not integrated

Hi, i’ve just addes the openings but i need a tester, here’s the link for the library and the custom component.

1 Like

Hello, This is only for thermostat or also for VideoEntry came xts?