iOS app Scrollbar using dark-sky-weather-card?

Anyone else seeing a right hand side scrollbar using the custom card dark-sky-weather-card? Not visible on Desktop, and no errors in any inspector. The full view is moved to the left

Though I use this style on the card:

style: |
  ha-card {
    background: url("/local/images/weather-background-{{states('sun.sun')}}.png");
    background-size: 100% 400px;
    --primary-text-color: var(--primary-text-color);
    --secondary-text-color: var(--secondary-text-color);
    --paper-item-icon-color: var(--primary-text-color);
  }

that doesnt change anything, even without the style, the scrollbar is there. Also tried to decrease the background size to eg 90%, still, no change, and scrollbar remains.

Please have a look what this could be?

thanks

scrollbar:

all other views show correctly like this:

Don’t make your background image size static :wink:

hey, you were quick :wink:

well, that’s why I said, even without the style, the card makes the scrollbar appear/move the view to the left.

I see the same issue on a view that contains the weather-card.
After switching to another view and back, the scrollbar is gone.
Never thought about the dark-sky-weather-card, but you’re right. Commenting it out and the scrollbar disappeared.
I have no extra style in the card config.

yeah, its odd. I seem to remember a fellow here post about the scrollbar appearing, but can find the post for now. Maybe he was using the dark-sky-weather-card too…

Will ask DavidFW1960, since he forked the card to create his own Bom weather card, to see if he recognizes the issue. (not tagging, Ill hop over to his thread an ask there :wink: )

found it!

using

tooltip_width: 80

fixes it, had it set to 110, so the tooltip forced the card to the left…

1 Like