iRobot Lovelace card instead of popup

Might be dumm questions, but you know what they say: there is no such questions.
When I add entity of vacumm and click on it, I got detailed info about roomba such as

However I would like to put that on page, instead of being shown when you click.
Any idea how to do that?

1 Like

Maybe this post can help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm there should be easier method of doing my own card, is not it?
I’m looking how to put a pop-up card as Lovelace one

You can also make template-sensors and use them to get the attributes of your Roomba in its own entity (Battery for example). You can than put this on the same card as your Roomba.

Its also possible to call services from Lovelace so you can use that to start and stop the cleaning within a card.

I edited my own setup a bit as an example for you (note that I did not use any template sensors within the lovelace-interface. But I did call the services from within it):

Naamloos

entities:
  - entity: vacuum.consuela
  - entity: input_boolean.consuela_today
    name: Start Cleaning
    tap_action:
      action: call-service
      service: vacuum.start
      service_data:
        entity_id: vacuum.consuela
    name: Stop Cleaning
    tap_action:
      action: call-service
      service: vacuum.stop
      service_data:
        entity_id: vacuum.consuela
show_header_toggle: false
title: Consuela
type: entities

It’s ridiculous that the nice interface that shows the status, battery percentage, and nice icons for every command is only available as a pop-up. And all it shows in Lovelace is a plain switch. There should be a way to use the pop-up as the card itself.

I know this thread is old, but for you and others browsing google, below is a solution

check out the lovelace more-info-card

this will allow you to do exactly what you’re asking.

its also available through HACS for easier install/updates