Is Multiroom Audio with Amazon Echo possible?

Sorry if this question was asked before, but I’m a bit lost.
There seem to be so many options for whole house audio. I hope you can help me find a solution that works for me.

MY SETUP:

• Home Assistant on Raspberry Pi 4
  • really nice speakers hooked up to my pc
  • an echo dot that plays music for sleeping/waking up
  • a few bluetooth speakers I would love to use more often
  • Spotify premium
  • currently I’m using Spotify conect, but that way I can only listen to one speaker at a time.

WHAT I WANT TO DO:

• spotify a main sound source (allthought nice sound when watching Netflix in bed would be also pretty cool)
  • having two or more speakers playing the same tun
  • having two speakers playing seperate tracks (maybe my girlfriend want’s to hear something else)
  • use as many of the already existing devices

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE DIFFERENT OPTIONS

• Echo Groups
    • There’s no way of integrating non Echo devices into these groups, right? (bluethooth/aux disables playback on the echo) So I would need an echo for every speaker I want to integrate, right?.
  • Snapcast
    • Does Snapcast support streaming Audio to bluethooth speakers?
    • Does snapcast support Echo devices? (Maybe bluetooth could be a workaround)
    • Do I need a seperate Pi for every speaker?
  • Forked-daapd
    • Seems to work with bluethooth :smiley:
    • Does Forked-daapd support echo devices? (Maybe bluetooth could be a workaround)
    • Do I need a seperate Pi for every speaker?

To me it seems like I’ll have to decide to go all in with amazon echo or throw the little ball away and decorate my house with raspberry pi containing cardboard boxes. :frowning:

Please let me know if I’m wrong on anything. I hope I’m just being pessimistic

PS: Thank you for reading this even if you can’t help me. I hope you have a wonderful day :partying_face:

There seem to be a few ways to stream something to an echo, but can this help me in building Multiroom Audio?