Jebao WIFI DOSER 3.4 any integracion?

Hi is anybody find how to make this device work in-home assistant?

4 Likes

Hi. I am also looking for any form of integration or at least api documentation.

1 Like

you guys get anywhere on this? i got one yesterday and just hooked it up. its tossing back an esp tag did you crack it open and see if it could be reflashed?

got a 4 channel sonoff pro and cracked open the case gave it a new brain and power to the pumps.

• first things first take off 4 screws on the bottom of the case.
  • locate the wire connections for pumps to pcb board
  • cut the power cord for the jebao pump , i did mine a few inches below where it would plug into the pump (you will use this cord to power the pump and the sonoff 4chpro switch

theres 4 channels (i.e. R1) on the switch each have 3 inputs/hookups NO and COM are all we will focus on here

i used wagos here but

red wire from pump - NO
black wire from pump - black wire of 12v input - connect black dc input end to this group

red wire from 12v - COM - connect red dc input end to this group

plug into power and link sonoff device to ewelink → which then integrates into home assistant

2 Likes

Is it peristaltic? How accurate is it?

Been working in my grow for awhile, do you use node red?

If so I wrote a small … program to pull data from bluelab connect stick and use that to dose the system. Using input helpers you can create a dashboard to make any changes very simple

I’d like to do this, am quite competent with my tinkering skills but absolute noob to any of this stuff. Would you be willing to share a little more detailed description of how you did this? Or possibly some pictures to better wrap my head around this?

This seems like it would be an easier project than the reefpi, and probably better HA integration. I’m just not sure I fully am comprehending what is getting wired to what here.

@matthewallen00

Each red wire has a channel. The black wires are all together then I just jumped them across the channels

1 Like

has anybody been able to integrate the Jebao wifi doser into HA without having to rewire things?

How do you pull data from bluelab to HA? Can you share the code?

For anybody who’s thinking about disassembling this pump and rewiring it, it may be worth to check below thread and build own pump based on 4 channel Relay ESP8266 Wifi board and cheap AliExpress peristaltic pumps with easy HA integration…

1 Like

4 years later… for the longest time it was creating a ssh from system running bluelab software to ha server on rpi4 . i have finally figured out you can pull information using node red.

just plug connect stick into whatever is running home assistant server and viola

[
    {
        "id": "4121fba4c644fabd",
        "type": "serial in",
        "z": "0694583562892d91",
        "name": "BLC",
        "serial": "162d4aeefd114975",
        "x": 430,
        "y": 420,
        "wires": [
            [
                "2f9eb23fea61396a"
            ]
        ]
    },
    {
        "id": "2f9eb23fea61396a",
        "type": "function",
        "z": "0694583562892d91",
        "name": "Cmsg",
        "func": "var now = new Date().toLocaleString('en-US', {\n    timeZone: 'America/New_York',\n    year: 'numeric',\n    month: '2-digit',\n    day: '2-digit',\n    hour: '2-digit',\n    minute: '2-digit',\n    second: '2-digit',\n    hour12: false \n}).replace(/\\//g, '-').replace(/,/g, ' ');\n\n\nvar segments = msg.payload.split('\\t');\nvar ec = parseFloat(segments[2]); \nvar temperatureCelsius = parseFloat(segments[3]); \nvar ph = parseFloat(segments[5]); \n\n\nif (isNaN(ec) || isNaN(temperatureCelsius) || isNaN(ph)) {\n    ec = null;\n    temperatureCelsius = null;\n    ph = null;\n    return null;\n}\n\nvar ppm700 = ec ? Math.round(ec * 700) : null;\nvar temperatureFahrenheit = temperatureCelsius ? Math.round(temperatureCelsius * 9 / 5 + 32) : null;\nvar outputMsg = {\n    payload: now + \",\" + \"ppm700\" + \",F,\" + ppm700 + \",\" + ph + \",\" + temperatureFahrenheit\n};\n\nreturn outputMsg;",
        "outputs": 1,
        "timeout": 0,
        "noerr": 0,
        "initialize": "",
        "finalize": "",
        "libs": [],
        "x": 550,
        "y": 420,
        "wires": [
            [
                "e66bc2e1cf7fb990"
            ]