Jumbo.com integration (Dutch Supermarket)

Ah yes, sorry. I copied the wrong one. This is one further down in my markdown card where I state if I still have products in my basket and if so, what the amount is.

I will add a more extensive example to the README.md file. Haven’t tested this one yet, but I think this example contains pretty much it what you could want to know about the delivery;

- type: markdown
        content: >
          {% if state_attr('sensor.jumbo_delivery', 'deliveries') %}
            De volgende Jumbo levering is op **{{ state_attr('sensor.jumbo_delivery', 'deliveries')[0].date }}** tussen **{{ state_attr('sensor.jumbo_delivery', 'deliveries')[0].time }}**. De huidige status is: **{{ states('sensor.jumbo_delivery') }}**. De totale kosten bedragen **{{ state_attr('sensor.jumbo_delivery', 'deliveries')[0].price.format }}**. 
            {% if states('sensor.jumbo_delivery') == 'open' %}
            Je kunt je bestelling nog aanpassen tot **{{ state_attr('sensor.jumbo_delivery', 'deliveries')[0].cut_off_date }}**
            {% endif %}
          {% endif %}
          {% if states('sensor.jumbo_basket') != 0 %}
            Je hebt nog **{{ states('sensor.jumbo_basket') }}** producten in je winkelmandje met een totale waarde van **{{ state_attr('sensor.jumbo_basket', 'price').format }}**
          {% endif %}

Pick-ups are the same, just replace the word delivery/deliveries with pick_up/pick_ups

1 Like

Nice work! Would it be possible to add products to the shopping list as well?

Well, should be possible to create indeed. I could expose the search API endpoint and the add to cart API endpoint. Afterwards @Voxxie can update his card to create an interface to add products.

1 Like

Would be very nice. Especially with a barcode scanner

Hi Peter,

I’m having an issue with the Jumbo integration in combine with the date&time sensor.
When I add the date/time sensor above the Jumbo sensor in the config.yaml. The date/time sensor wouldn’t be visible. When I add it below the Jumbo configuration in the configuration.yaml, the date/time sensor will be visable, but there will be an error for Jumbo.

2020-06-18 15_19_40-Window

This is my config:

#Jumbo
sensor:
    - platform: jumbo
      username: !secret jumbo_username_melvin
      password: !secret jumbo_password_melvin
      type: "delivery"
      username: !secret jumbo_username_damian
      password: !secret jumbo_password_damian
#Time
sensor:
  - platform: time_date
    display_options:
      - 'time'
      - 'date'
      - 'date_time'
      - 'date_time_utc'
      - 'date_time_iso'
      - 'time_date'
      - 'time_utc'
      - 'beat'

Can you please help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Bjorn,

Thanks for your message. I am not sure if the system can cope with 2 jumbo configurations. I didn’t implement anything to cover that and haven’t tried, as I wasn’t expecting anyone to have 2 accounts :wink:

So I’ll have to check that. So as a starter, I would like to suggest to try what happens if you remove any of both configurations.

Secondly, what you can also do is to enable logging: https://github.com/peternijssen/home-assistant-jumbo#debugging

Please check if there is any input within the log file related to Jumbo.

Hi,

Gray out one of the configurations didn’t work. But the homeassistant.log has the following output:

2020-06-19 14:04:16 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.util.yaml.loader] YAML file /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/configuration.yaml contains duplicate key “sensor”. Check lines 62 and 73.

These lines are #jumbo and #Time in the configuration showed above. But in my opinion you need both sensors. When I remove it by time Home Assistant doesn’t work.

I added the error log to my config.yaml. Should this log be a separated file?

Ah yes, now I see the problem. You have sensor: twice in your config. You should group them together like this:

sensor:
    username: !secret jumbo_username_melvin
    password: !secret jumbo_password_melvin
    username: !secret jumbo_username_damian
    password: !secret jumbo_password_damian
  - platform: time_date
    display_options:
      - 'time'
      - 'date'
      - 'date_time'
      - 'date_time_utc'
      - 'date_time_iso'
      - 'time_date'
      - 'time_utc'
      - 'beat'

I am pretty sure both jumbo sensors at once will give you issues. I can update the component so you can leverage 2 accounts if you want.

Hi,

Thanks for your help. It seems to work fine now :slight_smile:
What will cause the issue you talking about when I’m using 2 accounts? Because for me it’s working like it should be.

I thought they would both have the same name and that it would give issues. Great it works :slight_smile:

I had some troubles logging in. I think Jumbo made a change on their end.

Anyways, updated the integration to 0.6.1 which resolves the issue on my end.

1 Like

Wow cool! Is it possible to see the time when they come for delivery? I want to create something cool, that the leds in my house turn yellow 10 minutes before delivery. Is someting like this possible? Thanx!

Not through the integration, as the app doesn’t say when they are about to deliver. I get an SMS, 10 minutes before arrival. What you could do is to use something like twilio to receive the SMS and then inform HA about the message. Only when Jumbo wants to call you there is an issue :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe somehow HA can also be connected to your phone and detect the SMS, but I guess not.

1 Like

Thanx Peter, how do you receive an sms? I see only push messages in their app.

I always get a SMS. I can’t find a way to configure this though :see_no_evil:
I guess it’s up to every individual Jumbo supermarket to decide how to inform the customers?

That indeed depends on the specific Jumbo that delivers your goods. We have a choice of 3 and only one actually sends an SMS. I also notice that the push message for delivery is sometimes lagging and other times not. It depends on when the Jumbo employe marks the order as ‘closed’. Sometimes that happens when they’re back at their store sometimes just before they drive away right after delivering.

The way Jumbo handles this stuff depends largely on the specific Jumbo store and how/when the employees mark stuff.

I took a moment to view if I could pull in the inbox messages, based on the discussion here; https://github.com/peternijssen/python-jumbo-api/issues/4

Unfortunately the whole messaging system is not part of the Jumbo API but is part of a service name Notificare. So that seems to be not an option neither.

Great integration, that’s exactly what I was missing. Unfortunately, after the pickup date has passed, it is not removed from the array. As a result, the old pickup order remains on ‘processing’ and the new pickup date is not visible. Only when HA is restarted will the next pickup date be correctly displayed.

The overview above was made on 12/21, so the pick-up date is already three days ago

So cool! Does it work too with picnic?